RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.5/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.23/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 216   ABV: 7.2%
This beer is brewed in early winter and laid down to mellow until the Spring when it is tapped in order to fully blossom. Rich golden color like sunshine and a smooth round body make this the perfect beer to celebrate the season with.

Ticked By

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
ABUSEDGOAT (2634) - California, USA - MAY 28, 2007
AKA Spring Lager. Clear golden bronze. Aroma is bready with light spicy hops. Not a lot of character and fairly flat. Alcohol hidden well. After a long hike it was still enjoyable.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
JohnC (3004) - Mission Viejo, California, USA - APR 15, 2007
I had this as part of a sampler. It poured golden and had a very nice malty flavor. I thought it was very well done. I didn’t think it would pair well w/ the bbq’d ribs I was going to have (I went w/ the schwarzbier) otherwise I would have gotten a pint.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
BeerLimey (2154) - California, USA - MAY 6, 2003
Malt and alcohol emphasis, sweet and fruity. Nutty caramel and chocolaty, finishes sweet and warming.