Formerly brewed at Cerveceria La Constancia (SABMiller)
Style: Pale Lager
San Salvador, El Salvador

RATINGS: 8   MEAN: 2.08/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.37/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Es la cerveza suave y de gran sabor que captura la diversión del fin de semana. El lanzamiento de este nuevo producto contribuye al fortalecimiento del portafolio de excelentes marcas de ILC, permitiéndole además estar a la vanguardia e innovar el mercado salvadoreño con la primera opción de cerveza nacional en envase transparente a un precio accesible y con una imagen joven y moderna.
Note: Also brewed in Honduras by Cerveceria Hondurena.

Most RecentTicked By

0.8
rcasta (864) - EL SALVADOR - OCT 7, 2009
es terrible esta cerveza es de lo peor que he probado en cualquier pais que lleve este nombre

saralynn77 (11) - christiansburg, Virginia, USA - AUG 22, 2009
Looks and tastes like a much better corona. Delicious with fish. I would not buy it for myself though.

doctorscott (4) - Westfield, Indiana, USA - NOV 29, 2008 does not count
This is a completely sentimental rating, and I apologize for not being able to read all of the lower ratings written in Spanish, but I will always have a very fond memory of Bahia. In 2007 I spent ten days on a work trip in El Salvador, and Bahia was our beer of choice at the end of each hard, hot work day, over Heineken, Corona, Tecate, and other local labels. We liked the crisp, clean flavor. I still carry a label from my last bottle in my wallet.

rsamayoa (24) - San Salvador, EL SALVADOR - MAY 18, 2008
Yo creo que solo la compran en san sivar porque es dos por uno. Hasta el nombre la han tenido que cambiar...

armymedic58 (1) - Ohio, USA - APR 23, 2007 does not count
Very good beer, I had it when I went to El Salvador, very good taste, look like corona, but the taste is better. Especially with a lemon

faroeviking (11026) - Chupando chellas es como ellas, FAROE ISLANDS - JAN 4, 2007
Bottle. Yellow colour, hardly any head. Weak grainy aroma. A thin tasting typical Latin lager. Good for that style though. Thank you Lotte fro bringing this with you to Denmark.

bkurtz (1114) - LITHUANIA - SEP 17, 2006
Poured pale yellow with a slight head. Typical cheap beer, corn... Not offensive, not good.

da845 (139) - new york, New York, USA - APR 21, 2006
Only have seen it in Honduras.... its darker than some but overall a cheap beer. Tasted very cheap. A cheap corona maybe?

Nekronos (4174) - Xalapa, MEXICO - AUG 6, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 3, 2006 Well, just anoter lager beer, but kinda rancid, I do not know, it tyasted like burned beer.

ghawener (1608) - Santa Tecla, EL SALVADOR - JAN 23, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 2, 2008 Bottle: Clear, pale yellow pours a small head. For a Corona me-too it’s quite refreshing great for a beach day ar with local fresh seafood.