overall
RATINGS: 434   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   IBU: 12   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
A fresh, unfiltered brew perfect for lazy summer days. Our Wahoo White is brewed with unfiltered, un-malted wheat and oats that give it a distinctive cloudy complexity. True to the Belgian tradition, this Witbier boasts a refreshing, citrusy flavor thanks to the orange peel and coriander we add to the boil. This makes Wahoo an ideal beer for year-round beach weather.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 7, 2014
Ballast Point Wahoo White is my favorite witbier and the best beer I have had from Ballast Point (I have said this once before, but since then I got my hands on this gem). This is my first max score of 5 and it is an impressive beer if you are a fan of witbier.

iamqueensblvd (247) - , Iowa, USA - JUL 11, 2009
One of the best wheat beers i have had. great bread flavor, and i added the orange after intial tasting which made it phenominal.

kidmartinek (5007) - austin, Texas, USA - JAN 20, 2013
Pours a brighter yellow with a large white head like a wit. Weak lacing, but the aroma is all wheat. The beer is easy enough to drink, too easy I mean. Its good and full flavored and not stupidly strong like most american "try to be popular" beers these days. The flavors are oak, wheat, smoke, and cilantro spice.

akinm (282) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 22, 2002
This is a great beer. Spicy aroma is easily detected. the fun of this one is the appearance, just like DaSilky has already said. Cloudy but bright at the same time. the flavor is refreshing yet complex. fruity and citrussy flavors come jumping out on the tongue and the carbontaion makes the beer dance across the tongue. Very nice beer for a hot day of fishing. RERATE: I had to up the flavor point on this one today because it was so good with my lunch today. And the appearrance is still incredible, a hazy yellow-green that absolutely glows.

Damico (3146) - Royersford, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 31, 2009
The aroma was slightly wheat, but not strong enough. It pours thick and cloudy and has a delicious, crisp wheat flavor.

clingman71 (300) - Centerville, Ohio, USA - JUL 7, 2005
this has that slightly sour Belgian flavor that most American Belgian Wits do not have, excellent, very fresh on draft at the brewery

wlajwl (7211) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - MAR 20, 2012
Aroma is wheat grain and a subtle spiciness. The flavor is lemon/citrus, a mild tartness and a good malty undertone. Very subtle in flavor, nothing was too strong but blended very well in the flavor.