RATINGS: 863   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
A strong lager beer with a taste close to classic lager varieties. The flavor is light and there is a suggestion of malt, together with sweetish notes and mild hops bitterness.
Ingredients: water, light barley malt, maltose syrup and hops.
Produced since 1998. 16.5°

alabamajohn (67) - Alabama, USA - NOV 21, 2005
So I haven’t tried many malt liquors. I have had the Americans- Old Einglish, Schlitz, Colt 45, etc.. When I was 16 years old, taste did not matter in beer. The aroma brought back memories. Bad ones. I must admit it tastes alittle better than it smells. The best malt liquor I have had, and hopefully, the last.

Boutip (6533) - Gatineau, Quebec, CANADA - NOV 21, 2005
Bottle: Poured a clear golden color ale with a big bubbly white head with average retention. Aroma of sweet malt with a dose of cough medicine. Taste is more enjoyable then I was expecting with a nice base of sweet malt, limited amount of corn or adjunct is detectable and then cough medicine appears at the end to ruin it all. Could have been worse but could have been a lot better.

dondk (28) - leetsdale, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 15, 2005
Pale yellow color, stong alcohol flavor with a definate aftertaste. It is a cheap beer from russia.

BückDich (5477) - McCall, Idaho, USA - NOV 11, 2005
Pale gold color, large puffy retentive pretty white head. Nose of dust, hay, overripe moldy grapes and staunch corn syrupy alcohol. The flavor is strong with alcohol with sweet and fruity notes. The finish is light and syrupy with a bit of hop bitterness. Strong alcohol, lots of corn.

SudsMcDuff (8499) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - NOV 8, 2005
yaya alright, smelled aliitle of slight lemons mixed with old beer, no real head, real pale yellow, tastes like its from russia, it is very cheap so, thats it.

rlgk (18844) - Göteborg, SWEDEN - NOV 3, 2005
Pale yellow, white head. Malty aroma. Very strong alcohol flavor, some malts but the alcohol kills everything else.

FlagstoneHill (215) - Erie, Colorado, USA - OCT 22, 2005
Clear, light gold pour w/ little head. Mildly hoppy aroma. Lightly carbonated mouthfeel and mild malty flavor with a tinge of hop bitterness. sweetish finish. A pretty light, mild beer for being labeled "Strong" and 8%.

biz82 (1327) - austin, Texas, USA - OCT 19, 2005
Clear corn colored. Nice head. Aroma of finger nail polish and flowers. Very sweet and syrupy. Some cardboard and corn flakes in the flavor mingled with maltiness. Foul brew.

SB (334) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 14, 2005
1 Pint Bottle

Poured golden yellow with white head and lots of carbonation. Aroma was flowery to me, but didn’t smell all that great. First taste brought out flowery tones, corriander I thought, the finish was sweet like Vanilla. It was an interesting taste. Good thing was I couldn’t taste the 8% alcohol. However, I don’t think that I would get this again, not my style. It was labeled as a Strong Ale.

mustangjoe (183) - redondo beach, California, USA - OCT 9, 2005
Not too good. Pale yellow with a small white head. Alcohol was very present in the aroma and flavor. I knew I was trying a malt liquor so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.