RATINGS: 505   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.74/5   EST. CALORIES: 201   ABV: 6.7%
Earning 97 out of 100 points, this locally brewed stout won the rare platinum medal at the World Beer Championships in Chicago in December 1995. Beating such world class favorites as Guinness, Sierra Nevada, Shipyard’s Bluefin and Murphy’s Irish Stout, Bar Harbor Brewing’s Cadillac Mtn. Stout was the surprise of the competition. Cadillac Mtn. Stout has come in first every year since 1995 and in 1999 was chosen one of the top 10 beers in America. Cadillac has earned the highest scores of any Maine microbrew so far, according to the Beverage Testing Institute.
Perfect with Caesar Salad, Pizza, Curry and Maine Lobster.

Abv varies from 6.3% to 6.7%.

zavoid (1) - USA - JUL 20, 2006 does not count
This is one of my favorite beers of all time.. Shame they only sell it in maine. Well worth the trip to maine for it though.

reapermedic (26) - USA - JUN 23, 2005
Whenever I get up to Bar Harbor ME, I make sure that I have at least a few of these at my favourite local bar, and I always bring home at least one case of this absolute MANNA from heaven. Aroma of this beer is deceptively bitter, but still complex, the color is a deep dark, to almost black as any stout should be. But the flavour is fantastic. Not at all bitter, but mildly sweet and chockletey. The beer is full to almost heavy bodied, if you are hungrey when you order one of these with your dinner order, you will be full before the main course arrives. This is definately my favourite!

MarkSachon (1054) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 24, 2014
12 oz bottle from Giant Eagle in Pittsburgh. Deserves every bit of the high praise it merits. One of the best stouts I’ve ever had.

Shazbat (100) - USA - FEB 5, 2001
This is my second favorite beer, best stout I have ever had.................