RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.63/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.24/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
English ale.

Most RecentTicked By

shrubber85 (11460) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - APR 28, 2015
Draft. Coffee and toffee malt aroma. Amber with small head. Sweet milky coffee malt and mild bitter grass flavor. Nice body. Very nice.

queenholly (3623) - South Whitley, Indiana, USA - MAY 10, 2014
Draft @ brewery. Light caramel malt aroma. Hazy amber with a moderate off-white head. Toasty buttery caramel malt flavor. Medium body, soft carbonation.

jezmez68 (404) - Chesterton, Indiana, USA - APR 25, 2014
I believe I was told that this beer is the mild child without all the dark malts. I stopped in and had a quick pint one night before meeting people at Wagner’s. This was very nice. I quite like how Hunter’s makes their English ales a tad stronger than your typical English ales or bitters. Nice floral hops, mild and very English. Great malt backbone. I like how they have been making quite a few English ales lately. Love their IPAs, but always love how they flow into different styles. It’s like Christmas every month here.