overall
RATINGS: 838   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
This original Leipzig beer specialty lends us the name for our brewery. Gose is a regional beer specialty that was brought to Saxony-Anhalt in the year 1738. Originally Gose comes from Goslar, a small town in Lower Saxony, and the river “Gose” in this town. This beer specialty has a refreshing, slightly sour taste and is ideal for quenching your thirst. Gose is brewed with the additional ingredients lactic acid, cilantro, and salt. Gose is a top-fermented beer with 4,5 Vol. % alcohol and 10,8 % wort. You can enjoy it in different variations.

Pittoro (163) - Krakow, POLAND - DEC 30, 2017
Bayerischer Bahnhof, Leipzig. Coriander, salty breeze, light sweetness - refreshing aroma. Malts, acidity and salt. Vell rounded. Dry finish. Fizzy on the palate. No bitterness. Very refreshing beer. Classic.

Dirk_T (146) - Frankfurt, GERMANY - DEC 22, 2017
clear golden color no foam. smell and taste of spices e.g. coriander. easy and good drinkable

zbyszek_cz (171) - POLAND - DEC 18, 2017
Uzupełnienie profilu o pozycję skonsumowane przed założeniem konta na ratebeer.

kerenmk (5357) - Tel Aviv, ISRAEL - NOV 26, 2017
On tap at , Gasthaus und Gosebrauerei Bayerischer Bahnhof, Leipzig, 14.10.17. Hazy orange with a white head. Salt, grapefruit and some melon in the nose, mildly salty and very mildly lactic taste. Light body, light fizz, some tarty finish. Very quaffable and pleasing.

Bill Becker (2003) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - NOV 9, 2017
From Apr 2008 I got this in a trade with nutbrown. Thanks Alan! This pours from 16.9 oz bottle a cloudy orange brown with a good 2 finger head of foam. Bottle conditioned? Yep. No doubt about it. It has some nice sticky lacing too. The smell is all spicy with a ton of coriander hitting my nose. I also get a good dose of lemon citrus. The taste is first spicy from the coriander but I am also getting a good earthy malt and bready flavour along with a touch of funk that compliments the spice nicely. The finish has a slight sourness to it and that's working for me. Pretty light bodied and the carbonation is also on the light side...man, this is a really tasty and oh so drinkable & sessionable brew. I love it! Btw, I *just* poured the last of the bottle and took another sip and I'm just getting a smidgeon of malty sweetness that I didn't notice before. Another added treat to an already most enjoyable brew. Thanks again, Alan!