overall
RATINGS: 66   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06/5   EST. CALORIES: 153   ABV: 5.1%
Smoked wheat ale.

LibeertyLady (1) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - OCT 7, 2011 does not count
Got this beer from a southern friend of mine. I love the smokey aroma and the bacon-like taste. There’s a little bit of bitterness and it is really "one note" on the smokey-side, but I found this beer incredibly tasty.

SudsMcDuff (8496) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - SEP 20, 2011
Bought at Steins in Nawlins .. . Pours a tan-gold .. low to medium foam .. . mostly smoke and a touch of wheat .. . super refreshing and awesome smoke, i can’t believe this beer- super smokey yet amazingly light- but still smokey and sweet .. . one of the nicer American smoked beers i have had!! .. . . . . .

Just bring us what we ordered unless you want me to stick this breadstick up your ass ... .

i’m sure it would taste better if you didn’t...and you might want to butter it first...

Cajun (541) - Lafayette, Louisiana, USA - NOV 7, 2011
Bottle (from Ambassador Wine and Spirits in Lafayette, LA) - I rated this for what it was: a smoked beer... and not for what I prefer. Pours orangish amber with small offwhite head. The first note of aroma is of a BBQ pit, smokey and a hint of tang, and not much else in the way of smell. However, the flavors of SMOKE, a hint of tangy and sweet, with a touch of hops afterwards are more complex than at first sip. As far as smoked beers this is very good. I, personally, would use it in cooking more than I would for drinking, BUT there are many occasions where this would pair well with many different foods, especially cheese.

malrubius (3022) - Springfield, Vermont, USA - SEP 26, 2014
Bottle from Brewtopia. Amber not quite cloudy with lasting fluffy head and lace. Smoky tangy grassy yeasty aroma with hints of caramel and fruit. Medium tangy fruity sweetness with woody smoky mildly herbal clean finish. Light and lively body. Some lingering tang and smoke. Could be wheatier I think but an excellent effort at an esoteric style. Delicious.

hopscotch (11247) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - OCT 28, 2012
Bottle... Pours a clear, beautiful copper color with a small, quickly-vanishing, white head. The nose delivers fireplace smoke, caramel and spicy grains. Full-bodied with soft carbonation. The flavor is of caramel interwoven with moderate campfire smoke. Mildly sweet, grassy finish. I have to go against the grain here. I dig this beer. Bottle courtesy of garmonbozia!