RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.05/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.82/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 75   EST. CALORIES: 246   ABV: 8.2%
Our flagship IPA aged in a new lightly toasted American oak barrel for an epic barrel character, then blended 1:3 with fresh, hoppy Racer 5 IPA.

Most RecentTicked By

Cory (372) - , California, USA - FEB 11, 2014
Draft at Festival. Overall just a muted version of Racer 5, the aging in oak berrels didn’t really add anything to this one. I was really looking forward to this one as I really do enjoy the un-oaked version. If you have a choice reach for the original, a lot more flavor and complex. I was talking to others at the festival and they all agreed.

bb (9695) - Alamo, California, USA - NOV 23, 2013
Draft. Amber beer with a cream head. Grapefruit and pine aroma. Grapefruit and pine flavor with a little oak. Medium bodied. Good bitterness. Grapefruti and pine linger with light oak. No real noticeale funk. Hops win out.