overall
Brewed by Brauerei Beck & Co./Becks (InBev)
Style: Low Alcohol
Bremen, Germany

RATINGS: 193   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 69   ABV: 2.3%
Only 64 calories. Less than any other beer as of June, 2005.

quarterUltra (12) - Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA - SEP 16, 2005
For a light beer, this is the best one Iíve tasted, but maybe thatís because it tastes like nothing. I knocked back four at a tailgate and felt nothing. Seeing that it has less alcohol than the average macrobrew in Oklahoma. I donít think Iíll bother seeking it out any longer unless Iím on a diet.

SubstanceT (1092) - Saint Louis, Missouri, USA - SEP 10, 2005
So I was at this surprisingly good liquor store and they had this gal that was giveing away samples of becks this, oktoberfest, regular light and regular. She said that it only has 64 calories. Well, whatever it tastes like it. I think those calories actually come from the packaging rather than the íbeerí because it does not taste like anything other than water to me.

0.9
TINOZACCA (146) - Cleveland, Ohio, USA - SEP 8, 2005
Bad Color, no head. No aroma. No taste. Maybe some hops and wheat. WAY TOO THIN on the palate.

OhioDad (2492) - Hilliard, Ohio, USA - SEP 4, 2005
12 oz bottle - Pours very pale golden with a white head. Aroma is a bit of citrus and not much else. Flavor is about the same. Not very flavorable at all. Palate is quite light almost water. Bitburger Light was much better as a low carb choice.

Lou18 (1353) - West Paterson, New Jersey, USA - AUG 29, 2005
I donít know why I bothered. This was nothing good on any level. "Only 64 calories," and 0 redeeming qualities

1.4
BBB63 (6557) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - AUG 29, 2005
Well some lemony tartness, crisp grassy hops and even a note of lager yeast. Okay now the bad stuff, a corn flavor overtone and some band-aid yuck as well. The feel is... well what feel? The Germans must be laughing their asses off forcing this crap on the American market, even for Becks this is a new low. I am not going to waste anymore time with this.

Walt (2449) - Austin, Texas, USA - AUG 26, 2005
Pour is pale pale light straw yellow and thin fast fading white white head...smell is corn and skunky...tastes like Mich Ultra...water, corn and that is all...

DKlovesbeer (172) - Sarasota, Florida, USA - AUG 14, 2005
UPDATED: OCT 29, 2005 Look, this beer deserves a high rating for tasting better than 90% of the standard American lagers while weighing in at only 64 calories. Best tasting light beer Iíve ever had. Yes, its pale yellow, yes itís fizzy and a bit on the sour/acidic side, but my god at least it has FLAVOR! Honestly, at 64 calories itís completely amazing that this beer has any flavor at all but Beckís Premier Light pulls it off. Absolutely, hands down the best in its category.

1.1
BŁckDich (5464) - McCall, Idaho, USA - JUL 25, 2005
New low carb kid on the block. Pale yellow, fizzy light head that lasts about as long as it takes to throw away the bottle after youíve poured it. Yes, I actually but this into one of my beer glasses. The nose if lightly husky, some humid hops and light adjunct notes. The flavor is watery, not very pronounced with a bit of metallic dusty malt taste. Finishes watery, acidic.

0.6
Drew (2411) - Kent, Ohio, USA - JUL 23, 2005
Hey I found something on Rayís beer list that I havenít had - lucky me! Pale pale light yellow, fizzy looking body. Taste is almost nonexistent - a light corn sugar followed by the taste of dirty plastic grocery bag. Not the worst thing Iíve ever had, but itís down towards the bottom of my list.