overall
Brewed by Brauerei Beck & Co./Becks (InBev)
Style: Low Alcohol
Bremen, Germany

RATINGS: 186   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.59/5   EST. CALORIES: 69   ABV: 2.3%
Only 64 calories. Less than any other beer as of June, 2005.

tampaGuy (1) - Florida, USA - SEP 14, 2006 does not count
Amazingly good European flavor for a light/localorie beer! My beer of choice as I’m athletic and I know I can drink this all night long and end up hydrated and hangover free. If it was only less expensive!

alexaversa (1) - Parkville, Maryland, USA - SEP 21, 2005 does not count
UPDATED: OCT 20, 2005 Ok, I know. It’s a little watery, but guess what? If you are on a low alchohol diet, as I am, and hate the artificial sweetners in most near beers, then this is the beer for you. One little perk is that you can actually find this stuff in bars. It’s got a little more than half the alcohol of a regular domestic light beer, which means you can pound these little babies like you were in college and still drive home from the bar. Yes! If your wife always yelled at you when you drank 12 beers and drove. Well, welcome to freedom my friend! You drink 12 of these little babies and you have only had a little over a 6 pack! You can even show her a good time when you get home! The states have always had terrible low alchohol brews and this little puppy is about the best one I have had. Here is to no hangover, but plenty of BUZZ!! Thank you Becks for the alternative low alcohol brew. thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh and if you drink regular beer and like trashing low alcohol brews, take a hike and come back after your liver has failed and you have to drink this stuff!!

Phantom630 (5) - Cheswick, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 13, 2017 does not count
Okay, one must understand what this beer is before giving it a shit review. It’s a beer to compete with Miller 64 and Michelob Ultra. No it’s not a bold hearty flavored beer but in my opinion it tastes better than both Miller’s and Michelob’s. Pretty much made for people who are either dieting or into fitness, love beer, but don’t want to waste excess calories on having a few beers.

stoferj (1) - Dublin, Ohio, USA - JAN 4, 2015 does not count
My favorite light lager. Clean and crisp with more flavor than others in this genre. Perfect for cooling off on a hot summer day.

twoyearvaci (1) - USA - SEP 3, 2009 does not count
my favorite beer - crisp, refreshing, drinkable and amazingly low on calories

Judes (29) - Houston, Texas, USA - AUG 1, 2012
its more than decent. nice smell. clean feeling in my mouth. very good for such a light beer.

KaiserKolsch (38) - USA - AUG 14, 2007
This is the best readily available light beer in the U.S. It has the same aroma and aftertaste as the classic lager, just without the level of enticing bitterness whilst palating the beer.

mrjd27 (19) - Jarrettsville, Maryland, USA - JUL 9, 2005
One of the best light beers I’ve tasted. Great light version of the original