overall
RATINGS: 275   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
German Sapphire Hops. Smooth Taste.

blutt59 (6565) - Dallas, Texas, USA - FEB 27, 2013
Bottle, golden pour with no head, aroma is crackery pepper with flavor of watery, light hops , pretty nondescript but clean finish

tnkw01 (1756) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 26, 2013
Bottle. Golden color. Decent head. Taste like most American lagers. Not bad but not good.

kramer (6682) - Sunbury, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 25, 2013
Bottle. Pours a clear yellow gold body with a large fizzy white head that faded slowly, leaving a little bit of lacing. The nose does have a light touch of hops, but the aroma is very light. It’s better smelling than the standard Beck’s though I must say, for even though it’s very light, it’s at least clean. The flavor is a bit of a turd though, the hops are quite light, but what little bit that is there I don’t really care for that much. Very little malt in here as well, making it very thin and watery. Light bodied with fizzy soft carbonation. Can’t say that I care for the regular Becks, but I think I’d choose it over this flop.

BroSpud (2197) - , Massachusetts, USA - FEB 25, 2013
12oz black bottle. Light golden pour with a white head. Don’t know what I was thinking when I bought this one. Despite the fancy name and nice looking bottle it is still just a crappy macro.

DTM (798) - Vacaville, California, USA - FEB 24, 2013
Bottle from the 76 station in Davis, CA. Pours a light golden color with absolutley no head. Tastes like most typical pale lagers. I bumped up the rating a bit because it was nice of the palate. Sweet malty flavor. Would be nice on a hot day.

Nekronos (4174) - Xalapa, MEXICO - FEB 24, 2013
Nice to dirnk and quite interesting. Somewhat sandy but nice in aroma and looks there too.

Ernesto987 (6050) - Arizona, USA - FEB 23, 2013
Sample at Yankee spirits, needs to b very cold, bland then goes off and weird, staleish. Nothing else, odd

garrison (812) - Cin. city, Ohio, USA - FEB 22, 2013
Purchased from the Hopple Street Shell Station - Okee-dokee, this clean, golsen brew with a tall white head reminds me of the mass beer A-B used to make before prohibition... yes, it’s close to the original Saint Louis "Budweiser". An okay lager, but still not a great beer.

BBB63 (6557) - La Porte, Indiana, USA - FEB 22, 2013
Bottle at the Bowling Lanes: Well I drank from the blackened bottle so I no idea on appearance. The thing that struck me was the malty sweetness on the nose and palate that is very unlike normal Becks, also missing is the light struck character often found from Becks. The Sapphire hops are noticed but dumbed down as expected. The bier is simply not all that refreshing with was the redeeming quality of the pils. Meh, I can say I tried it.

Tmoney99 (14609) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - FEB 21, 2013
Poured clear golden color with an average frothy white head that was mostly lasting with good lacing. Medium balancecd aroma. Light to medium body with a thin smooth texture and soft carbonation. Medium balanced sweet flavor with a medium sweet finish of short to moderate duration. Soft drinkable beer.