overall
RATINGS: 275   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
German Sapphire Hops. Smooth Taste.

dunn4040 (131) - Georgia, USA - MAR 14, 2014
Pours a light golden honey color, with a very fizzy thin white head. Aroma is slightly grassy, faint hops, and not much else. On a good note I will say that there is not much off-putting about it, mostly because there is just not much there in the way of smell. Not much flavor on the front end, mostly just a burst of carbonation and seltzer water like flavors. This is followed by some mellow malty flavors which have an interesting after taste to them. Much different than I was expecting. Beer is VERY carbonated and that takes away from it in a sense. Overall this beer could be worse, but it could also be much much better. You can’t expect much going in to it though.

Rperez (268) - Florida, USA - MAR 13, 2014
Much better than your regular beck's beer but not by a whole lot, smooth i guess but mostly due a watery taste ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

BeerInHeaven (487) - Brillion, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 7, 2014
clear gold with a medium white head. thin wispy lacing. Smells of hay and a little bread. Not as skunky as regular Becks. tastes clean and a little watery with a quick dry finish. Not bad, not great, not my style.

1.4
Erzengel (9618) - Wuppertal, GERMANY - MAR 6, 2014
Black bottle, Golden in the glass. Nose is a bit like a new cupboard. My wife’s first association was mothballs - and I agree...

The beer starts very watery. And - the aroma is exactly like the nose. A beer with the taste of mothballs - very unique! The more I drink, the more I get reminded of my grandmother’s cupboard, where all the old coats were hanging. Taking one out there was a huge cloud of the typical mothball-aroma in the air - and exactly this is this beer. The aftertaste is even more intense. Not bad, but mothballs…. If you associate something positive with this aroma, it is good - but I think if you’ve ever seen clothes-moths (and therefore used the mothballs) I guess you will vomit immediately ;)
Interesting stuff - beside the aroma very watery, slightly sweet with nearly no bitterness. Easy to drink. What about selling it as liquid mothballs?? --> 5/12/2/3

schlitzfaced (93) - Ohio, USA - MAR 5, 2014
Pours a clear amber with a thin head. Aroma is maybe floral. not much taste to this one.

jflopsu (1837) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - FEB 21, 2014
I light gold-amber color. A malty and grainy aroma. Has a slightly sweeter taste to start than most pale ales, but has an average taste of grains, earthy malts, and a crisp finish.

1.2
Beernoob1982 (2) - Tennessee, USA - FEB 9, 2014 does not count
Poured from a 12oz bottle into a standard beer glass. The head was thin and off white and body was slightly golden amber. The aroma is very light as i almost had to stick my face in the glass to get anything from it. It does come across as malty, slightly sweet and much like budweiser. As for taste, this beer is slightly sweet and mild with its malty flavor and almost no presence from the hops what so ever. It is drinkable but far from complex. you get a very quick bitter tap from the hops and then fades instantly to sweet and light malt flavors and finishes with a slightly sweet aftertaste. I found it really hard to rate this beer because i do like the hoppy bite that I get from the original becks. To me this is just a complete disappointment since I could have just bought a budweiser and got pretty much the same thing. In conclusion I would not by this again and am glad that I only bought one bottle.

GIJOE (1256) - North Berwick, Maine, USA - FEB 6, 2014
Pours amber with a thin, white head. Nose isn't. There may be a hint of malt there, but I'm not sure. Kind of sickening sweet like it's been mixed with some cider. Thin body. Soft carbonation. Meh. No thanks. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

mxnuel16 (46) - PANAMA - JAN 29, 2014
Tomandola con un clima frio, color oro puro, aroma fruta, para mi concepto mejor que la becks original, una lager buena para un clima caliente, sabor agradable para el paladar.

Cybercat (6238) - Georgia, USA - JAN 29, 2014
Here I am in Atlanta, stuck at home because of the weather emergency. It took me "only" eight hours to get home from work - and I am one of the lucky ones, having made it home at all, let alone in one piece! I hear tell that some people are still stuck on the road. OK, enough of that - to the beer. Pours a clear golden amber with a frothy eggshell head. Aroma is malty and crisp, not strong but acceptable. Flavor is about average, malty and fruity, the latter mainly apple; typical, but it sure tastes good after braving icy roads and people who don’t know how the hell to drive in the snow! Crisp, smooth finish has just a hint of hops. Average, but refreshing.