overall

RATINGS: 432   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.62/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 159   ABV: 5.3%
This beer is refreshingly smooth, tasting of roasted coffee, chocolate and peanut butter. Brewed with rolled oats and lactose, this beer has a silky-smooth mouth-feel finish. Don’t let the color fool you. This dark beer is easy-drinking.

dhunter151 (590) - Santa Rosa, California, USA - MAR 18, 2014
22oz bottle. Pours black with with brown head. Peanut butter, caramel, vanilla, chocolate. Creamy mouthfeel. I thought this was going to be gimmicky, but damn this is good. Sweet but not cloying so it's very drinkable. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

LGKdude (15) - - DEC 1, 2014
had this on tap and was in heaven! Best beer I've had! Could really taste and smell the peanut butter. Hopefully it's as good out of the bottle is that was on tap ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

StoutAndYummy (2) - California, USA - APR 14, 2017 does not count
Best beer ever . . . Period!!! I lived in Japan and love their Lagers, England makes some awesome cream-flow and Cask ales, Ireland has some amazing reds, I loved the Hefs in Germany and Cali does some mean IPAs. But the peanut butter milk stout is the best beer ever made . . . ever. B3 is just down from my house and I love the people, atmosphere and their beer is amazing. You crushed it with this recipe, it makes my heart happy.

xxperrin (7) - California, USA - OCT 15, 2017 does not count
Great aroma color and flavor. This is the best Peanut Butter stout around the SoCal area. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone