overall

RATINGS: 1454   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.41/5   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Made from mostly pale malt and some Munich and caramel malts. These add a little sweetness, which is balanced by more hops. The result is a rich color and fruity flavor.

mhassing99 (1) - Zimmerman, Minnesota, USA - MAY 13, 2002 does not count
For me, this is the best beer that I have ever had. All other beers must attempt to be this good.

amida (2) - USA - OCT 18, 2006 does not count
bell’s brewery has become my favorite micro and this amber has become a standard in my frig. it has a buttery finish, when i crave an amber this is the one that i buy.

sdire99 (3) - USA - AUG 16, 2001 does not count
As always best when fresh. My favorite beer.................................

dimenhetfield (2486) - , Florida, USA - OCT 10, 2009
I didn’t expect to be blown away by this beer but I was sorely wrong. It has an amazing aroma of fruit and honey. The flavor is malty with tones of fruit. Has a beautiful color of reddish brown. One great amber.

Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - APR 28, 2002
Silky smooth. One just isn't enough. If you ever get a chance to try this as the tan in a black and tan... take that chance. You won't be dissapointed.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 17, 2014
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. Aroma- Had an awesome floral aroma with a follow on of a sweet yeast scent. Appearance- The color was an off orange color with a small head. Taste- Excellent flavor, Medium bodied with a sweet initial flavor followed by a slight bitter finish Palate- Great on the tongue slightly thick texture with light carbonation. Overall- An excellent beer, Bell’s has done it again.

seuinoz (260) - Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA - AUG 16, 2004
(ON TAP) very hoppy brew(wow) nice taste,well balanced beer. very fruity taste. i will have it again on tap at that pub.

leah2974 (453) - Georgia, USA - JAN 29, 2012
Very clean. Easy drinking. Slight hop bitterness at the end. Mild and easy.

delamie6 (20) - - APR 9, 2013
I really enjoy the Amber Ale from Bell’s. It is extremely refreshing and a great dinner beer as well. I enjoyed this with a seafood dish which was a great pairing for my palate.

allienora603 (20) - - MAY 5, 2015
bread, amber, lightly bitter, medium sweetness, medium body, I love the taste of the amber ale, it is easy to drink