overall

RATINGS: 1573   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.84/5   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
The satisfying elements of both stout and coffee come together in this full-bodied treat. A marriage of Sumatra's best with rich chocolate and roasted malt provides for a truly enlightening beer.

entertheiceman (242) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 21, 2005
I hesitate to give anything a full score, but in my short beer rating life this is the beer I enjoyed the most. This stout is like the smoothest, blackest, coffee. Full bodied, this beer did not dissapoint by being too thin or carbonated. I just couldn’t ask anything more from this beer, I do enjoy more of an alcohol warming but this is not an Impy and with a higher abv the palate might suffer. In the end this stout was exactly what I had hoped it to be and that is a first.

bigbeersrule (115) - USA - JAN 22, 2010
Can you say heaven is a glass? This beer is now my all time favorite. Rich and roasty like a stout should be but with an incredible coffee taste. Pours a black opaque color with a thick tan head. Good lacing on the glass. Thank you Bell’s for coming to Arizona. Buy this beer if you can find it.