overall
RATINGS: 3404   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

Geraldusek89 (29) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 26, 2014
The quintessential IPA. Great aroma, balanced yet hoppy flavor, and, in my opinion, a perfect ABV for and IPA (7%). Perfect go-to beer due to its wide availability. One of my favorites! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

MrBrightside53 (29) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - MAR 30, 2014
Pours a hazy orange with a thin white head. Very piney and fruity nose that draws you in. Medium bodied, with a perfect balance of malt and bitterness. A great light IPA that I consider a nice session beer.

wollipam (29) - - OCT 23, 2014
Almost always this is a great IPA. Tremendous aroma and initial taste. On occasion it has seemed bitter and with an after taste, but usually a very solid IPA.

Knilas (29) - Vandalia, Ohio, USA - JUN 27, 2015
Great color, aroma, head retention. Notes of lemon and pine. Somewhat sweet. Well balanced with the bitterness. I am not usually fond of IPA, but I actually enjoyed this. Well done!

Hedenberg (29) - SWEDEN - APR 20, 2016
Can. Amber with a white head that disapears quick. Floral and grassy aroma with some malt. Taste is floral but balanced with a bitter ending. A good example of a balanced IPA.

rcarroll2 (28) - Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 5, 2003
May be my favorite IPA, has a great hop/floral aroma, very thick head that stays throughout, pretty complex but great tasting brew

layyze (28) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - OCT 22, 2007
Lovely IPA. Current favorite for this hop head. Well balanced hops - citrusy with a bitter finish. Simply a joy to drink.

EHGsean (28) - CANADA - MAY 1, 2009
Fantastic beer. A wonderfully crafted, gold-orange pour with dense, white head and some lacing. Finishes dry, with the help of a grapefruit citrus hop profile.

ders0 (28) - , Minnesota, USA - OCT 29, 2009
12oz. This is one of the best beers I’ve ever drank without a doubt. Pours a dark gold with a nice head. The aroma of this brew is off the chain and I want to just stick my nose in the bottle after opening it and inhale for hours. The hops are out of control, but not too overpowering. Awesome.

bluegrassburke (28) - Crested Butte, Colorado, USA - JAN 7, 2010
UPDATED: JAN 9, 2010 -Date Tasted: 1-7-10
-Rating : 4.2
-Brew Date/Batch# : 9499
-Mode : 12oz. bottle
-Source : St. Louis area grocery store
-Appearance : Pours clear light golden nectar
-Aroma : Excellent flora/piney smell right of the bat
-Flavor : Nice balance of flowers and pine with nice citrus tones in-between
-Overall : I would like to see this IPA bottle conditioned, oh the potential. One of the finest IPA’s I’ve been privileged to drink. Why don’t they distribute this nectar where I live. I think this IPA beats any IPA brewed in Colorado. I don’t like the Midwest but I do love this beer!