overall
RATINGS: 3735   WEIGHTED AVG: 4.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
India Pale Ale style well suited for Hemingway-esque trips to the Upper Peninsula. American malts and enormous hop additions give this beer a crisp finish and incredible floral hop aroma.

Jakeyb (24) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 26, 2012
Cloudy amber color with thin lacy head that dissipated quickly. Aroma is heavy on floral notes. Taste is kinda like chewing on a grapefruit rind. Slightly bitter finish. One of my favorite offerings from bells :) ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

dsilvashy (24) - - JUL 26, 2012
Pretty copper brown color with a surprisingly sweet hoppy aroma. As I write this I’m excited to dig in. Super smooth and clean finish. Classic IPA, but with a little extra sweetness and clarity. It’s a great beer, but it only get’s a 3.3 because none of the characteristics were extraordinary. But I must clarify, as a whole it was very tasty!

impaleyou (24) - Indiana, USA - FEB 17, 2013
Amongst my favorite ipas. Bells knows how to make a good beer and this doesn’t disappoint.

Creecree (24) - - JUN 5, 2013
I gave Two Hearted a 5 because, to me, it really is the perfect beer. It’s sooo good to sip on on a summer day (or any day for that matter). It tastes good warm or cold. I like to get a cold one and sip on it and let it get warm. So much flavor. This is a great beer to introduce someone to IPA’s.

6549 (24) - - APR 4, 2015
UPDATED: APR 18, 2015 Very good aroma upon pour. A really good beer with great balance of taste and aroma

jcanj (23) - Michigan, USA - OCT 13, 2004
You can tell they use the hops in this beer. You really have to be ready when you take the first sip of this beer. This is my favorite IPA but I am sure that has something to do with the fact that my heart is with the Upper Peninsula. Make sure you take the time to pour this beer into a glass because it is good looking and really brings a lot to the beer.

jgioviano (23) - kildeer, Illinois, USA - APR 19, 2006
UPDATED: APR 30, 2006 Very hoppy, but very well balanced. citrusy with a dry finish. Bells makes great beer and this is easily one of the best they make. This has become my favorite IPA hands down

jcat (23) - USA - MAY 3, 2007
Light golden hoppie stout. Light hoppie scent. This beer was a light ale color with a very bitter aftertaste.

Woodsman52 (23) - , Ohio, USA - JUL 14, 2008
This IPA actually does remind me of times spent at the lake house in Garden Bay. It has a subtle yet well defined hoppy feel that is very enjoyable. Great cloudy light amber color with a small but suitable head. A great beer for late afternoons and/or early evenings around the campfire on a lake house beach.

Uaru02 (23) - Simpsonville, Kentucky, USA - OCT 3, 2008
Great IPA! Very flavorful. Great hop taste without being too bitter. Slightly sweet to impart a full flavor. A great beer!