overall
Serve in Shaker, Weizen

RATINGS: 103   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.4/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
honey, wheat ale

hotstuff (5279) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - FEB 21, 2014
Rated on 7-24-2010 - This draft beer at the Michigan Brewers Guild Summer Festival pours a small off-white head that mostly diminishes, transparent yellow body, no carbonation observed, and one ring of lacing. The aroma is malty, wheat and honey. The taste is sweet, honey, wheat, spicy, and hops come in at the end. This beer has a short dry finish. The palate is tingly and this beer is medium bodied. This beer is crisp, refreshing and a good summer time beer. It is worth trying and a beer I would drink again.

jtclockwork (17634) - , New Jersey, USA - OCT 13, 2013
Bottle 56 of 203 shared with Yanick. Post Denver. Rating 6,000. Pours clear orange with white head. Nose and taste of angel food cake, honey cream, coriander and light wheat malt. Lighter medium body.

Alextricity (509) - Michigan, USA - OCT 5, 2013
Had on-tap at Bell’s Eccentric Cafe. Maybe I was just quickly buzzed from the few samples I had before this one, but I’d’ve never guessed the ABV on this one. Ever. Not only do I not feel, taste, or smell any alcohol in this, but the overall flavor and mouthfeel of this beer doesn’t give me the impression that the ABV would be high at all. Hell, who knows. Maybe Bell’s messed up the order of my paddle. Anyway, enjoyable beer, but I’m not sure if I like or dislike the fact that it drinks the way it does. Wedding Ale has a bright hop nose with some wheat (smells like a light IPA to me, for what it’s worth), and the taste and feel is rather mild (which is why I figured this was <5%). Good stuff. Not my favorite, but I’m still just really surprised that this is 7.5%.

fattybladdy (830) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JUL 14, 2013
Draft @ Eccentric Café. Pours a cloudy golden. Taste is wheaty, citrus and sweet honey. The board says 8%, seems to hide that pretty well. Just OK...so many better options here though.

drewaha (129) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - JUN 27, 2013
Wheat and chlorine taste with a subtle honey flavor. Palate is light and more watery than i expexted for the abv. beer is very refreshing. Definitely nice on a hot summer day.

RespertFTW (520) - Michigan, USA - JUN 22, 2013
Draft at soup spoon. Good summer beer. Lots of honey. Very sweet. Not always a huge fan of these beers but thought this was pretty good.

gschrade (1107) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - JUN 22, 2013
I had this at Global Brew. This has a honey wheat flavor. I thought this was pretty good. I would definitely drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Mittenator (1612) - Michigan, USA - JUN 20, 2013
Draft at the soup spoon. Hay and citrus. Nice and light. Some grapes at the end.

RamyG4 (324) - Seattle, Washington, USA - MAR 24, 2013
Bottle from mikem409, batch 11277. Mostly clear golden beer with a medium off-white head. Aroma is honey, wheat, citrus. Taste is medium sweet, almost no bitterness, and just a little spice. Finish is basically non-existent. Quite full-bodied, sticky and syrupy considering the style and abv, medium carbonation, Overall though, this is pretty decent.

rumproasts (6052) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - MAR 12, 2013
UPDATED: JUN 21, 2013 tap. Excellent citrus. Reminds me a bit of Oberon, but much more flavorful. If only all wheat beers were this good…