overall
Serve in Shaker, Weizen

RATINGS: 103   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.4/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 210   ABV: 7%
honey, wheat ale

jtclockwork (16581) - , New Jersey, USA - OCT 13, 2013
Bottle 56 of 203 shared with Yanick. Post Denver. Rating 6,000. Pours clear orange with white head. Nose and taste of angel food cake, honey cream, coriander and light wheat malt. Lighter medium body.

Alextricity (509) - Michigan, USA - OCT 5, 2013
Had on-tap at Bell’s Eccentric Cafe. Maybe I was just quickly buzzed from the few samples I had before this one, but I’d’ve never guessed the ABV on this one. Ever. Not only do I not feel, taste, or smell any alcohol in this, but the overall flavor and mouthfeel of this beer doesn’t give me the impression that the ABV would be high at all. Hell, who knows. Maybe Bell’s messed up the order of my paddle. Anyway, enjoyable beer, but I’m not sure if I like or dislike the fact that it drinks the way it does. Wedding Ale has a bright hop nose with some wheat (smells like a light IPA to me, for what it’s worth), and the taste and feel is rather mild (which is why I figured this was <5%). Good stuff. Not my favorite, but I’m still just really surprised that this is 7.5%.

fattybladdy (628) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - JUL 14, 2013
Draft @ Eccentric Café. Pours a cloudy golden. Taste is wheaty, citrus and sweet honey. The board says 8%, seems to hide that pretty well. Just OK...so many better options here though.

drewaha (129) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - JUN 27, 2013
Wheat and chlorine taste with a subtle honey flavor. Palate is light and more watery than i expexted for the abv. beer is very refreshing. Definitely nice on a hot summer day.

RespertFTW (521) - Michigan, USA - JUN 22, 2013
Draft at soup spoon. Good summer beer. Lots of honey. Very sweet. Not always a huge fan of these beers but thought this was pretty good.

gschrade (1092) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - JUN 22, 2013
I had this at Global Brew. This has a honey wheat flavor. I thought this was pretty good. I would definitely drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Mittenator (1612) - Michigan, USA - JUN 20, 2013
Draft at the soup spoon. Hay and citrus. Nice and light. Some grapes at the end.

RamyG4 (324) - Seattle, Washington, USA - MAR 24, 2013
Bottle from mikem409, batch 11277. Mostly clear golden beer with a medium off-white head. Aroma is honey, wheat, citrus. Taste is medium sweet, almost no bitterness, and just a little spice. Finish is basically non-existent. Quite full-bodied, sticky and syrupy considering the style and abv, medium carbonation, Overall though, this is pretty decent.

rumproasts (5359) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - MAR 12, 2013
UPDATED: JUN 21, 2013 tap. Excellent citrus. Reminds me a bit of Oberon, but much more flavorful. If only all wheat beers were this good…

5000 (6862) - Hardened Liver, Washington, USA - FEB 28, 2013
Bottle 53 of 203 of batch K10284:   Fireweed honey in color, a bit dirty, sediment floating about, moderate frothy off-white head, fairly nice lacing.   Musty aroma, somewhat honey like but thick, pale breadiness takes the day.   Wheat wine like start, bready, a bit of honey, with some wheat like body.   Body and mouthfeel are moderate to full.   Very much a bready example, on the pale side.   Bigger than your average wheat, and also none of the characteristics of its German cousin, this seems like a hybrid beer.   Body and mouthfeel are moderate to full.   Very sweet on the finish, bready, wheaty, with a honey aspect that seems fairly strong.   Almost as strong as a wheat wine, but I will stop there.   Very much much an American wheat that is huge, with bits of honey in there.   At times its overly sweet, and overly bready.   How else would you get it to 7%?