overall

RATINGS: 331   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.68/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Feinherb & Spritzig Premium Pilsner. Made in Berlin.

raviky (2) - - JUN 17, 2012 does not count
Best beer in the world . I was drinking it every day ,when I was on Berlin. Now I am in Georgia and looking for it . But can’t find

andrewboss (137) - New York, USA - APR 12, 2008
I’m amazed to see such a low rating. This is one of the tastiest beers I have ever had. Great all around, in every way.

ondrej (32) - Toronto, CANADA - MAR 5, 2003
I'm a pilsner guy and this one's really good. Nice color, good head retention, and awesome bitter taste. Reminds me of Jever, another pearl of German brewing craftsmanship. I mean, if you wanna experience the best pilsner, then go to Pilsen, Czech. Not everyone, however, is that lucky. So the second best place to go is Germany, I guess.

shrubber85 (11324) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - SEP 11, 2004
UPDATED: JUN 8, 2008 Tap. A nice hoppy aroma. Clear blond yellow color. A very nice malt flavor - well balanced light hops and malt.

Jacobsen (29) - ITALY - SEP 15, 2010
cereal, pale, golden, clear, minimal head, light sweetness, medium bitterness, lightly sour, light body, thin feel, bitter,

Grzesiek79 (4276) - Radom, POLAND - FEB 23, 2012
barnyard, spruce, rotten eggs, licorice, medium sweetness, very bitter, medium sourness, medium body, sticky, soft carbonation,

Leighton (21083) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - APR 28, 2008
A good pilsner. I tried it for the first time tonight in Berlin (I had to, right?). It was cold, it was Berlin, it was good. Nothing to write home about, but definitely worth getting more than once.

TEJA (3010) - Stockholm, SWEDEN - APR 11, 2016
Draught at Linden Bräu, Berklin. Bright white head. Nice sparkle in a clear solid yellow color. Small but clean aroma. A tuch of nobel hops. Mild nobel hop taste and a firm bitterness. No sweetness and a god body.

Embrouille (2852) - SWITZERLAND - FEB 27, 2009
UPDATED: OCT 23, 2009 Bottled 50cl. Appearance. It pours an extremely pale yellow beer with a tall fizzy snow-white head. Not much retention. Poor lacework. Aroma: Interesting and inviting with its hints of freshly made bread, lime, gooseberries, lychees, marzipan, papaya and hay. Nicely fruity, faintly medicinal with a good malty background. Definetely rather pleasant in my opinion. Flavor and palate: Malty with a lot of lime, gooseberries and marzipan showing up. Decent bitterness. Some sweetness. Interesting. Low carbonation. A tad medicinal and soapy. Medium bodied. Clean dry finish which is reminiscent of lemongrass and rose - the finish is absolutely fantastic! Overall impression: I enjoyed this one a lot. A top notch German Pilsener.

johndoughty (5403) - cheslyn hay, West Midlands, ENGLAND - DEC 12, 2016
Bottle. Golden and clear with virtually no head. Slightly sweet with a medium body. Quite refreshing but apart from this it is pretty ordinary.