overall
RATINGS: 71   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.58/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
We called our Root Beer Mission "Throw back a throwback". Our delicious, easy drinking best damn root beer is aged on real vanilla beans during the brewing process for a full-flavored, well-balanced take on one of our favorite classic tastes.

ErikJohnstown (8) - Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 12, 2018 does not count
smells and taste like boot beer somewhat but with a very bad after taste. thumbs down here.

dwyerpg (6582) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - FEB 7, 2018
Smells and tastes like root beer just not a very good root beer. Too sticky at the end.

santandrea (9) - - SEP 4, 2017 does not count
I guess I had this one already but will do a review, starts out great wit a nice root beer tast, but the finish bitter and artificial. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.3
MaltTeam1 (1) - Bountiful, Utah, USA - AUG 6, 2017 does not count
First drink is good, horrible after taste. Waste of $9!!!!

yespr (49198) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - JUL 5, 2017
12 fl oz bottle. Pours hazy dark brown, small tan head. Aroma is herbal, mynthe. Sweet, mynthe, herbal. Lingering sweet and dense mynthe finish.

Bulk_Carrier (6064) - Vermont, USA - JUN 2, 2017
Poured into a mug, the appearance was a dark brown color with no head nor lace. The aroma had sweet root beer qualities and artificial vanilla. The flavor was overly sweet with a horrible aftertaste of pure root beer sugary portions. Finish was appalling. The palate was light bodied with a prickly carbonation. ABV felt fine. Overall, seemed more like regular rootbeer. Was this supposed to be considered beer? Maybe one of those alco-pops. Oh wait, I don’t think we’re supposed to rate that on this site. I don’t know, whatever. Tickers gotta tick.

jrodooo5 (1770) - DOVER, Delaware, USA - MAR 30, 2017
Pours, smells, & tastes like rootbeer. Kind of a flat soda like pour w/ absolutely no head or lacing. The aroma is of a typical rootbeer. The taste is also spot on rootbeer w/ the alcohol essentially non detectable. It’s tasty & pretty sweet making it difficult to drink more than one.

Shag (3073) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - JAN 11, 2017
A dark brown appearance with a fast diminishing head. Yup smells like a root beer with a bit of vanilla in there. The flavor contains some molasses and vanilla. Maybe a little like a melted root beer float. Overall this is pretty good but maybe a little too sweet.

KoRoBeNiKi (157) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - NOV 6, 2016
I happen to be a fan of root beer so the taste wasn’t bad. Was really hard to tell there was any alcohol in there. Almost unsettling as I could imagine getting really drunk to this just because I like root beer. Though if I was to drink one, I prefer stewart’s or several other brands.

donandres (696) - Makati, PHILIPPINES - NOV 6, 2016
Taster glass at Total wine and more dark, almost opaque smells like root beer, licorice very sweet, some tartness highly carbonated, some tartness fair beer, not to repeat drank: 11/5/2016 2:10 PM