RATINGS: 179   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.89/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Brewed in upstate New York, Big Flats 1901 Premium American Lager pays homage to the flat boats that traveled the area’s rivers delivering goods to early settlers.

astrofrk (341) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - DEC 26, 2010
Piss yellow. Fast, white head. Aroma: Corn, grain, some hops. Flavor: Grains, mild hops. Walgreens beer. Not great but as good as you can do for the price. Best bums beer I may have had.! Light finish. If things were tough enough for me, I would chose this over a few.

Tmoney99 (15228) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - DEC 30, 2010
Can. Poured clear pale color with a medium frothy white head that was mostly lasting with fair lacing. Light to moderate sweet grainy aroma. Light to medium body with a smooth texture and lively carbonation. Light to medium sweet flavor with a light to medium sweet finish of short duration. My expectations where met with a below average beer.

RayOhm (474) - Fergus, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 23, 2011
it sucked, but it didnt suck hard. to be honest, i wish cheap beer was this good in Canada. we pay twice as much for something that tastes like hooker spit.

Stellaaaa (270) - Tennessee, USA - FEB 8, 2011
Pours a clear yellow with a moderate white head. The aroma is of light malts, corn and bland rice. Due to the high rice content, it tastes very reminiscent of soda water. It’s a little bit more flavourful than a typical light beer, but still a step down from your typical industrial lagers. At $3.49 a six pack, I can’t say I expected much, and it certainly lived up to my expectations.

fata2683 (2202) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - FEB 11, 2011
can from Walgreens in Tucson at home 11Feb11 pours light yellow with a thin white head. Aroma is corn and thin grass notes. Flavor is light and sweet with heavy carbonation. Lots of sweet corn and hay with no hop presence in the finish.

LtJudge (468) - Muskego, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 7, 2011
Pours a light golden yellow color, with a medium sized white head. Not much to the aroma, some faint cereal malts. Flavor is that of a typical macro. leaves a hint of bittering on the end. It’s beer at $2.99 a sixpack...what do you want?

Vir4030 (603) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 18, 2011
Pours a can of this walgreens stuff. Why are you readin this review? Why am I writing it? It’s like a cross between weak beer, weaker beer, and water. There. It’s 50 cents a can, What do you expect?

Bergermeister (1) - - JUN 21, 2011 does not count
A cheap beer that is actually decent and drinkable. For what it is, I’d recommend it. It doesn’t compare to any great beers, but it’s not bad by any means. Especially for the price.

Radgrom (1) - New York, USA - JUN 29, 2011 does not count
Just had my first Big Flats. I’ve ready many posts, and maybe I got a fresh can. Very mild smell. No skunk or anything like that.. It had a fizzy pour, and the head lasted about a minute. Can’t say Bud or Miller is much better than that. Taste is exactly what I would expect from a 50 cent can. It’s not great, but that’s what you get. Lately I’ve been getting Genny Lights for 14.99 a 30 pack. Very strong flavored. Might take a couple to get used to, but I’ll take those over Big Flats.

smith4498 (3723) - Winter Springs, Florida, USA - JUL 25, 2011
Pours pale yellow color with white head. Aromas of cereal malts and corn. Mild corn sweetness. Better than I was expecting (not that I had high hopes or anything). Medium body with lively carbonation.