RATINGS: 62   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 157   ABV: 5.23%
A Vienna lager is a light, amber-colored lager. This European style was developed when Vienna was the center of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Since 1833, Vienna lager has quenched many a thirst with its subtle combination of malted barley, and German hops, and its clean, crisp finish. A wonderful beer for any season.

oobawa (1403) - Tennessee, USA - DEC 12, 2016
Starts sweet and keeps getting sweeter. Apple-like English yeast overpowers the bland malts, and the finish is virtually hop-free. Shoulda stuck with the Rocket Red.

arrogantb (1402) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 13, 2009
Nice orange color, decent head. Smells very bready and the taste follows suit. This reminds me of a marzen and I was quite surprised by ho much I enjoyed this beer. Of all the Big River beers this was probably the best one I had the chance to sample. Serving type: on-tap Reviewed on: 02-13-2009 21:09:49

coolpop (1394) - Birmingham, Alabama, USA - JUL 6, 2013
Draft. Poured pale amber with a medium-sized white head. Aroma and flavor were toasted malt, slightly spicy hops. Fruitiness comes out as it warms slightly (not my intention -- part of a sampler flight). Light to medium body.

LilKem (1213) - Marietta, Ohio, USA - APR 3, 2005
i disliked this one. on tap. o.k. looking-- amber in color with light head. flavor didnt come through as much as it should

brentfeesh (1208) - Mansfield, Ohio, USA - JAN 17, 2005
UPDATED: JAN 28, 2005 Had on tap at the brewery (1/05). Nothing very special about this beer, but I did think it was one of their better styles (I’m a pale ale drinker and I did not like their pale ale attempts). I could not detect much aroma but what I did note was nice and malty. I found the beer to malty as well as crisp and well balanced.

mike67 (1197) - , New Jersey, USA - MAY 15, 2015
On tap. Pours amber with tall, long-lasting, fluffy white head and nice lacing. Aroma is of bready malt and herbal hops. Body is medium and smooth. Herbal hops, caramel and bready malt fill the mouth. Finish is long and semi-dry. On a sweet side but quite tasty.

DrinkEmUpJones (1069) - Georgia, USA - FEB 11, 2012
Clear copper color with thin white lacing. Thin up front with bold and slightly aspicy lingering finish. Good overall.

nathan30533 (1020) - Clifton, Ohio, USA - MAR 20, 2011
Silky smooth hops. Good spice to balance. Good overall just not my style. Ok brew.

Nero55 (936) - Wisconsin, USA - MAR 12, 2014
Draft. Light copper with small off white head. Aroma of malt and caramel. Medium/light body with caramel and malt notes and a sweet finish.

jsh12bama (681) - Alabama, USA - SEP 30, 2008
Bottle. Pours amber with thin off white head. Aroma of malt and bread. Taste is mostly malt and caramel. Thin mouthfeel. Bland and boring.