RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 3.6/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.06/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
A golden color ale that is light on the tongue and easy to drink. this brew has a clean, dry finish similar to American light lagers. An everyday beer for everyday people.

Most RecentTicked By

Skyview (6093) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - MAR 30, 2012
On draught at the Blue Heron brewpub in Marshfield, Wisconsin. Pours a clear golden amber colored brew with a creamy off-white head that has some nice retention and lacing. Aroma of brewery fresh grounded pilsner malt, some light caramel and a hint of pear. Tate is light to medium bodied, flavors of golden grain malt, a hint of floral hops, light vanilla and a touch of medicinal hops that reminded me of a flavor I once encountered when I bit on my #2 pencil as I struggled with the Iowa Reading Tests back in grade school. Finish is light, crisp, with very low bitterness. An excellent sessional light beer.