overall
RATINGS: 3012   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.97/5   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
"Belgian White Ale" (North America) / "North American Craft Beer" (UK)
Brewed with oats for creaminess and spiced with the perfect combination of orange peel and coriander.
An unfiltered wheat ale spiced in the Belgian tradition for an uncommonly smooth taste.
Gold medalist (white beer) at 1995 World Beer Championships, silver medalist (white beer) at 1996 and 1997 World Beer Championships. 171 calories per 12-ounce serving and 5.4% abv.
Editor’s Note: Much of this beer’s production now comes from the Molson brewery in Toronto. A small portion of Denver draught production comes from the SandLot brewery. Still other product may continue to hail from Golden. 7/19/08.

reedcd2 (47) - USA - APR 19, 2006
Love it with an orange - this is one of my favorite beers to get on draft. good fruits in the flavor and a pleasing aroma. gets the job done

TrevorFloyd (309) - Connecticut, USA - APR 17, 2006
Just not my cop of tea. I suppose it beats a Miller any day, but I like my beers big, mean, and exploding with flavor. This was light and mild. Maybe good in 90 degree weather while you mow the lawn, but Victory’s Prima Pils would be better yet, so why bother?

kimcgolf (872) - Dacula, Georgia, USA - APR 16, 2006
Poured to a nice golden color, hazy as expected. Unfortunately, the faomy white head dissipated alomost immediately. This was very light, with a hint of fruit, but no aroma that I could detect. My wife would probably enjoy this, especially ion a warm summer night, but I want more beer taste.

mustangjoe (183) - redondo beach, California, USA - APR 16, 2006
Tap. Sometimes, when you are not expecting too much, you get pleasantly surprised. That’s what happened with this beer, nice fruity, citrusy aroma. Pretty thin body. Sweet flavor, a little too sweet actually, but not bad. A better witbier than I was expecting.

Kiapepito (110) - Port Angeles, Washington, USA - APR 16, 2006
not too bad... it was pretty sweet, surprsingly enough, and fruity. paleish orangish color with a white head

da845 (139) - new york, New York, USA - APR 16, 2006
fruity.golden, pale, clear, aminimal head, medium sweetness, light body, thin feel, lively, Great tasting beer. Almost fruity and cirtrus, but subtle at the same time.

fiulijn (21214) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - APR 14, 2006
Draught at Crown & Anchor, Las Vegas
Muddy blond color. Too cold; very light aroma; light taste, light citrus fruits. Boring.

Snojerk321 (2984) - San Diego, California, USA - APR 13, 2006
This is one of my favorite unfiltered beers. Pours a pale orange color, with medium bodied off white head. Throw in an orange slice, and you’ve got a pretty damn good beer.

1.2
Minker17 (14) - Franklin, Tennessee, USA - APR 11, 2006
Enjoyable at first, but as the beer continues it tires the pallete. An orange wedge adds to the flavor, but what beer needs to have flavor added to it?

blowtorch (13) - North Carolina, USA - APR 7, 2006
A friend recommended this beer to me, but unfortunately I was a little bit disappointed. The beer had a bit too much of a "spicy" taste to me, which others may liike, but I found it takes away from the overall flavor and experience.