overall
RATINGS: 459   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.64/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
This full bodied abbey ale is brewed with roasted malts and a hint of Dark Belgian sugar for a perfectly balanced taste.

tysongillmore (362) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - NOV 21, 2015
I didn't take any extra notes when I tried this beer for the first time but I'm gonna try it again and update my comments. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Jabah (566) - Bethesda, Maryland, USA - APR 10, 2015
This beer was better than I expected. I prefer this kind of ale compared to the regular Blue Moon Belgian White. This is more of a medium brown-dark copper color. Clear with a medium thickness. Good amount of carbonation which produces a nice frosty head. Spicey flavor with a brown sugary aftertaste. I don’t mind it, but I can see based on some of the reviews that it may be too sweet for an ale. Maybe more like a dunkel, bock, or something? Tastes kind of like Shiner Bock. I buy it when it’s in season and on sale, which is about $6.50-7 here. UPDATED 1/17/10- Haven’t had this in about a year, so bought a 6-pack so I can use one to cook with a pot roast. Not as good as I thought but still a decent beer. Didn’t remember it to be slightly skunky in the aroma but this batch is. Downgraded a few points. I originally thought this was better than the regular Blue Moon Belgian White, but now it falls just short.

miyauchi38 (1117) - chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 22, 2015
アビーエール アビーっぽい

slowrunner77 (13206) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 5, 2014
better than their other beers, but those ones ain’t so good. this is an ok beer. does nothing to stand out from other Abbeys...maybe even below average...but above average for Blue Moon. 4/09 - Beer Advocate says Dubbel. Realy, this falls somewhere between the 2 styles. Too boring for a belgian, and English Ales don’t have Belgian Candi sugar...still pretty stndard stuff."