RATINGS: 1067   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.69/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   EST. CALORIES: 173   ABV: 5.77%
This amber-colored flavored ale is brewed only in the autumn and combines the flavor of vine-ripened pumpkin pie flavor with traditional crystal malt.

SteveOrz85 (249) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 18, 2015
12 oz bottle poured in pint glass. One fingeg off white head. Beer is a clear amber color. Aroma is lightly malty with some spices and nutmeg. Taste is lightly sweet and malty with some medium notes of spice. Very little true pumkin. Average carbonation. Smooth finish. Over all an average enjoyable pumpkin ale. On the malty side with plenty of spice and extras but not over kill.

BrewDragon (12) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - SEP 11, 2015
UPDATED: OCT 23, 2015 I know a lot of people aren’t crazy about this product, but I’ve found it’s heavier flavors enticing me for another, and another, and another. The nutmeg shows through from beginning to end and when I want a lighter beer with something earthy behind it at this time of year, it is often my go to. It doesn’t excel, but it was refreshing for me.

Nicksbeers (26) - - SEP 4, 2015
This beer is getting too harsh reviews imo. VERY good beer. If you like pumpkin pie this is like pumpkin pie in a bottle.

TheGDBatPan (23) - Rolling Meadows, Illinois, USA - AUG 14, 2015
Just one more cheap pumpkin spice thing for me to hate, really. It’s too sweet, and it gave me an IBS flare up.

ozzy70 (1211) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - AUG 7, 2015
12 oz. bottle. Pours light brown. Aroma of pumpkin. Taste sweet pumpkin, spices and wheat. My first pumpkin ale, would buy this again.

Mark_Eck (1998) - - AUG 6, 2015
Bottle. Pours a copper color. Aroma and taste are mild pumpkin and spices..

jsmanigold (127) - Texas, USA - JUL 23, 2015
Not a really good pumpkin beer. You can taste the spice but not really the pumpkin. There are plenty of other beers in this category to enjoy. I would skip this unless you have no other choice.

BiiruBierBeer (1056) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - JUN 25, 2015
Smells nasty, maybe like rotten pumpkin or something. Kind of harsh going down. A very singular pumpkiny wheaty taste. Aftertaste is hard to describe, but it’s bitter and gets way worse the more it warms up.

solidfunk (9208) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - APR 28, 2015
This has been sitting in the fridge at work forever so I finally drank it. A tick is a tick. Brown pour. Lots of sickeningly sweet pumpkin pie spice. Bottle.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - APR 21, 2015
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass Aroma- Has a faint pumpkin aroma Appearance - The color is a light orange to brown color with a small white head. Taste - Malt it the predominate flavor, I didn’t taste any pumpkin. Palate- Light bodied with moderate carbonation. Overall- An average beer