overall
RATINGS: 191   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   IBU: 93   EST. CALORIES: 234   ABV: 7.8%
Our Imperial or Double IPA is a brew not to be taken lightly. Crafted in small batches from the finest European malts and American hops. A huge earthy hop aroma is followed by a pleasant caramel sweetness. Four hop varieties round out this perfectly balanced beer that is sure to warm your soul and for that we offer No Apologies!

nealm759 (34) - Georgia, USA - FEB 27, 2013
Poured From a howler. Nose is sweet citrussy, hoppy, piney and almost floral smell. Minimal Head/carbonation and lacing. Taste is delicious, not nearly as sweet as you would presume a im at 10% to be. Very well balanced with a hoppy piney flavor. Definitely massively dry hopped to be able to fill these flavors.. Beyond the citrus you almost get a bubblegummy opium kind of flavor that intrigues the palate and makes you want to taste more and more. Although it is not that bitter on taste,.the bitter has a nice 30 second linger on the palate. Don’t get me wrong for somebody who’s not a hop-head, it is probably bitter, but this is a very well rounded i-ipa. Will definitely buy this again... if I can find it.

IPABevyGuy (67) - New York, USA - MAR 17, 2013
Amber colored with white head. Smells fruity and hopy. Tastes of pine, citrus, and malt. Very well rounded IPA with a great tasting long lasting citrus flavor that lingers on your tongue. Hops are pretty hidden, as is alcohol. Highly recommended.

bbp182 (255) - Levittown, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 2, 2007
I had this beer on tap, at Isacc Newtons in Newtown. The appearance is "fuckin good amber" as I said. I had a stuffed nose, and I could STILL smell the hoppines. Citrusy, very well hopped aroma. So I knew this was going to be good. I took a sip and I felt like I was blown away. It hits you from begining to end. The moment it hits your palate it lingers long after you swallow it.

efecher (70) - Long Valley, New Jersey, USA - DEC 20, 2012
Delicious brew from Blue Point. Had a couple of their beers out on the North Fork of Long Island, and this one doesn’t disappoint. Bomber bottle, nice golden color, couple finger head. Strong notes of grapefruit and hops. Must try if you like IPAs

jstraw (1967) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - NOV 29, 2007
Copper with big, foamy off-white head / Sweet, malty pine nose / Medium to full bodied with pronounced malts and hops, and good finish / Big flavors of pine, caramel, orange, and cinnamon / Outstanding, in a fuller bodied style.

Cletus (6368) - Connecticut, USA - NOV 1, 2009
Draught sample. Pours amber with a white head. Smells of pronounced. layered citrus. Tastes bitter and citrussy with a floral finish.

Palidor19 (3193) - Brandon, Florida, USA - AUG 8, 2012
a full on amazing style of the DIPA beer style. its truly exquisite with lots of malts and herbal hop. you can tell that this beer was made very carefully.