RATINGS: 3   MEAN: 3.53/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.26/5   SEASONAL: Special   ABV: -

Most RecentTicked By

apoptosis (1317) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JUL 25, 2004
An interesting, lighter beer from BP. This one is smooth and semi-sweet with honey, and a sprinkling of hops. Yeasty aroma, yet clean and refreshing. There’s is nothing particularly striking about it, but I’d drink it again. (I think I will drink it again to improve this rating a bit).

notalush (5883) - Lakewood, Colorado, USA - JUL 24, 2004
Quite a good pale ale, though I don’t see much in this that makes it stand out next to their other hop-oriented beers (ESB, IPA) - the malts do seem to be emphasized over the hops, giving it a slightly different character - I’m holding out for their "hoptical illusion," which I hope will be the hop-hearty ale I know that these guys are capable of making.

Dickinsonbeer (5074) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - JUL 22, 2004
Had at the brewery. Light yellow/straw color with a slight head which lasted. Very nice mouthfeel- very smooth and left a pleasant residue on the back of my tongue. Moderately hoppy and has a nice base malt backbone to it. I guess this one costs more to make than their other ales becuase it cost $1 for a sample. Not bad though- just not spectacular. I think they were trying to emphasize the organic malt in this brew.