overall
RATINGS: 814   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   IBU: 28   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Toasted Lager was originally named for the “toasted” characteristic of our original direct-fire brick kettle. Our World Beer Cup gold medal winning flagship brew is brewed with a blend of six specialty malts for a flavor as rich and unique as the town it’s from. Toasted Lager’s balanced flavor of malt and hops makes for easy drinking and our special proprietary lager yeast produces an exceptional, long-lasting smooth finish.

FantasyNomad (1) - - FEB 11, 2013 does not count
I loved the taste. The flavor wasn’t overwhelming and it left you wanting more.

max3517 (5) - North Carolina, USA - AUG 2, 2013 does not count
On draft at Margaux’s in Raleigh. Nice aroma, nice appearance, great taste, great palate. Pretty much perfect as far as I can tell. Well done!

OBoftheDEAD (2) - Massachusetts, USA - JUN 29, 2010 does not count
One of my favorites, great with a burger or salmon. Love that smokey flavor, if this is on the beer menu I know I will at least have beer that I can fall back on with pleasure.

jmazz12 (1) - USA - OCT 24, 2005 does not count
my favorite beer. Great color, taste and after taste. if you are from new york head over to long island and check out the happy hour at the brewey

bluebop19 (1) - Pembroke Pines, USA - AUG 28, 2012 does not count
one of my favorite beers! caramel, nuts, toast, dough, woody, brown, clear, minimal head, medium sweetness, medium bitterness, lightly sour, full body, creamy, average carbonation, long finish,

Dickinsonbeer (5074) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - AUG 29, 2002
This is the best lager I have ever had. Nice vienna style- perfect aroma- nice toasted and caramel malts with perfect hoppy balance. Taste is very good too. Tastes like brooklyn lager only better and smoother with more malts than hops. I bought this assuming it to be an average lager- but after just one sip I was shocked. One bottle is not enough- more people need to try this outstanding and little known brewery.

Gromis (18) - , Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 26, 2014
This one has a nose of an IPA. However, it has the taste of a smooth rich lager. Best of both worlds! Nice medium amber color. I just found another favorite beer!!!! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Brownlabel (4) - Jaffrey, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 19, 2003 does not count
One of the best micro lagers I've tasted. Full bodied with almost an ale taste yet definitely a lager. Bottle was freshness dated. Wish I could buy this in NH.

fbennett (293) - Portland, Oregon, USA - MAY 30, 2006
Wow, I loved this lager. It poured a dark blonde basically a light brown with a foamy tan head. The aroma is initially sour musty with a sweet fruity background followed by a oaky vanilla flavor. The taste is fantastic, caramel, brown sugar, vanilla, sugar cookies are all upfront with a pungent spicy lemon citrus background for balance. This is a playful lager that tantalizes the palate with sweet and funky notes.