overall
RATINGS: 792   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   IBU: 28   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Toasted Lager was originally named for the “toasted” characteristic of our original direct-fire brick kettle. Our World Beer Cup gold medal winning flagship brew is brewed with a blend of six specialty malts for a flavor as rich and unique as the town it’s from. Toasted Lager’s balanced flavor of malt and hops makes for easy drinking and our special proprietary lager yeast produces an exceptional, long-lasting smooth finish.

FantasyNomad (1) - - FEB 11, 2013 does not count
I loved the taste. The flavor wasn’t overwhelming and it left you wanting more.

max3517 (5) - North Carolina, USA - AUG 2, 2013 does not count
On draft at Margaux’s in Raleigh. Nice aroma, nice appearance, great taste, great palate. Pretty much perfect as far as I can tell. Well done!

scorza (1) - Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA - AUG 15, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 15, 2017 A 12 oz bottle at Sweetgrass restaurant in Tarrytown, N.Y. Golden color and lightly sweet aroma. Smooth and balanced, moderate alcohol. Lingering toasty note.

OBoftheDEAD (2) - Massachusetts, USA - JUN 29, 2010 does not count
One of my favorites, great with a burger or salmon. Love that smokey flavor, if this is on the beer menu I know I will at least have beer that I can fall back on with pleasure.

jmazz12 (1) - USA - OCT 24, 2005 does not count
my favorite beer. Great color, taste and after taste. if you are from new york head over to long island and check out the happy hour at the brewey