overall
RATINGS: 807   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.13/5   IBU: 28   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Toasted Lager was originally named for the ďtoastedĒ characteristic of our original direct-fire brick kettle. Our World Beer Cup gold medal winning flagship brew is brewed with a blend of six specialty malts for a flavor as rich and unique as the town itís from. Toasted Lagerís balanced flavor of malt and hops makes for easy drinking and our special proprietary lager yeast produces an exceptional, long-lasting smooth finish.

Davhgbrew's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 17, 2013
UPDATED: JUN 2, 2013 Poured with a huge frothy head and a nice amber color. The aroma of hops. Very smooth drinking and clean as a good lager should be, but in the middle to finish I felt it was lacking body and felt a little watery. 6/2/13 re-rate. The lack of body in the middle and finish that I found in my first go round w/ this brew didnít bother me this time. I found this to be a very smooth and drinkable beer that doesnít overwhelm, but is a great drinker!

SilkTork (5729) - Southampton, United Kingdom, Hampshire, ENGLAND - JUN 25, 2017
Keg at Gypsy Moth, Greenwich. Itís a drinkable beer. Canít say I noticed much toasting - indeed, I canít say I noticed much of anything. But itís inoffensive.

Chudwick (3181) - Taylor Mill, Kentucky, USA - JUN 14, 2017
Draft- decent. Server said this would be amber. Was expecting an ale and not a lager. Oops.

CormacMcCory (2) - - JUN 14, 2017 does not count
Why do I have to make comments to rate a beer to save? Repeat. Why do I have to make comments to rate a beer to save? Repeat. Why do I have to make comments to rate a beer to save? Repeat. Why do I have to make comments to rate a beer to save? Repeat. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

DiarmaidBHK (4797) - Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 9, 2017
Draft at Buffalo Wild Wings. Pours light brown with a white head. Has a fair amount of caramel on the nose and tongue. Finished clean. Itís a lot like Yuengling Lager except at twice the price.

slowrunner77 (11938) - Reno, Nevada, USA - JUN 6, 2017
Dark amber color. Not getting much in the way of toast in the nose or flavor, malty and rich with a rather extreme bitterness, that dries the palate in the finish. Not a fan.

shoestring (395) - larkhall, SCOTLAND - JUN 5, 2017
Burnt orange amber with nice textured head.not a lot of carbonation or on nose. Slight malty notes in mouth but doesnít leave much on swallowing. Seems negative review but easily sunk and actually ok.

BarrelGuru58 (1) - - MAY 21, 2017 does not count
Very good. Would bye this again hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhhhuhhhhhh via Beer Buddy for iPhone

awsinger (1) - - MAY 17, 2017 does not count
Beer with Alex in Norwalk, very good with lobster rolls. On the waterfront. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

scooterbub (1064) - Lander, Wyoming, USA - MAY 6, 2017
12 ounce bottle. Pours an amber color with a one inch beige head that lasts. Taste is of roasted malt, citrus, grass toffee and some hops. Similar aroma. Has a decent body with a slight bitter finish..

JStax (6365) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - APR 29, 2017
Draft pour into a pint glass. The beer is a clear copper with a white head of foam. The aroma is mildly caramelly and has a subtle spice character to it. Sweet and moderately spicy. Medium body and medium carbonation. Alright beer overall.