overall
Brewed by Damm
Style: Dunkel/Tmavý
Barcelona, Spain

RATINGS: 236   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.75/5   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Is the Munich Black, a beer created in 1888 following the ancient Munich tradition. It is distinguished by its intense toasted flavour with a sligthly sweet final touch, an equilibrated beer without the excessive bitterness that other beers of its category have.

nbogolea (1) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - NOV 8, 2007 does not count
If you have info please e-mail me about where I can purchase this beer in english. [email protected] I’ve had no luck and I’ld drink beer again if found but I only found it when I was in Tarragona Spain.

Okorok (4) - RUSSIA - DEC 31, 2014 does not count
В меру горький, в меру карамел& вкус. Одно из немноги& бутылоч& в Испании, которое можно пить с удоволь&

dead (1) - SPAIN - AUG 12, 2005 does not count
UPDATED: APR 26, 2006 higher alcohol, coffee, heavy cloying sweetness, lightly bitter, full body, average carbonation, black, cloudy, black extremely sweet beer, I hardly reccomend you this really average piece of black beer... Is sweet and have high carbonation.. recomennded... i like it so much.. Alcohol percent is higher but then ask yourself why the fuck you would care.

splatch90 (16) - - MAY 24, 2014
Bière très agréable quand on aime celle dont le goût reste longtemps en bouche. Belle couleur et beaux arômes. Manque peut être de "surprise" dans le goût. Photos sur mon instagram : splatch25 Have a look to my instagram : splatch25

josanguapo (2043) - SPAIN - JAN 25, 2017
From Carrefour. Can. In Ikea’s pint glass. Playing Electronic Super Joy. Sweet roasted malts with a strong grassy finish and a smooth body. Much better than expected. Misleading name as it isnt a bock but a dunkel