overall
Brewed by Samlesbury (AB InBev UK)
Style: Bitter
Preston, England
Serve in English pint

RATINGS: 2122   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Can: Pasteurised. Nitro widget.
Also sold as Boddingtons Gold and Boddingtons Export.
Stronger version of Boddingtons Bitter. First brewed in 1994 at 4.8%
Creamy head and a golden well balanced body.

sporter99 (4) - USA - APR 9, 2002 does not count
Truely the best of all beers

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - NOV 27, 2004
Had this on draught in Oklahoma City.Simply awesome. Smoothe, creamy, great head, great flavor.Tasted more like "Falstaff" than any product I have ever tried. The wife had to drag me out of the place I thought I had found my new home.

ScottyRock (1) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - DEC 19, 2004 does not count
Pours the perfect looking beer. It smells as good as it taste. Extremely smooth and tasty...with a mild bitterness that adds the prefect bite. Highly recommended to all to try.

boddie1 (1) - USA - SEP 10, 2005 does not count
This is my absolute favorite beer. It is best when poured into the middle of a pint to create as much foam as possible. This creates the cream that lasts for several seconds. Take a big gulp of this before the head settles. It is very creamy and the smoothest beer available. There is no aftertaste. It has been compared to Tetleys. I think Tetleys is bitter compared to Boddingtons. Boddingtons is very smooth from start to finish. Interesting that so many others that have posted didnt like this beer at all. Goes to show that if youre curious about a new beer, try it yourself.

BrewskiNigga (12) - Brewski, Maryland, USA - AUG 21, 2006
Best Beer I have ever had. Maybe too fattening for most. But if you can hanlde the calories. This is the beer for you. CANDY

LagerLove (65) - Clinton, Missouri, USA - SEP 18, 2006
I love this ale, so smooth and creamy, an absolutely fantastic beer to have with some friends at the pub, I loved it, kept its creamy head throughout the pint, good from the can, amazing on tap!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
oasis27 (4) - Oregon, USA - JUN 5, 2004 does not count
This is the best beer Ive tasted to date, being a college student in the U.S. most people around me shotgun light beers. Bodds is smooth, creamy, unique, and goes down nicely with a perfect head thanks to the widget inside, could definitely drink many of these. The Cream of Manchester I highly recommend this. Place yourself in an English Pub listening to Oasis and watching a football match while downing a true uk beer, perfect

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
Harlock99 (24) - Nova Scotia, CANADA - AUG 8, 2001
One of my all time favorites. You cant go wrong with this beautiful stuff. I can only get the cans in Canada, so I rated it a bit low because Im sure its even better right off the tap.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
khayman70 (153) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - DEC 19, 2002
I love this beer. Its one you can even drink on a lunch break. The lack of carbonation towards the end makes it one of my favorites.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
lbjohnson (6) - Huntersville, North Carolina, USA - OCT 11, 2003 does not count
I love this beer. Very smooth, not too bitter. Very creamy. Not filling. Best of the pub ales in a can I've had.