Serve in Weizen

RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.55/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.19/5   ABV: -

Most RecentTicked By

HogTownHarry (7287) - Toronto (Harbourfront), CANADA - JUL 27, 2006
Draught. At 2006 Michigan Brewers’ Guild Festival. Slightly hazy yellow with a decent white head. Aroma - banana! very estery, backed with spice, yeast and sugary malt. Taste is banana and wheat, with light nicely spicy yeast and very faint dry herbal hops. Light bodied, sweet, a little still, syrupy to the point of coating my tongue - my final note here is "actually, very nice!"

GregClow (3402) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 27, 2006
Draught sample at MBG 2006 Summer Festival. New style for me - woo hoo! Golden yellow with a very faint haze. Very nice weisse aroma, a bit yeasty and tart with mellow banana notes. Very clean flavour - a bit of spiciness and wheat, with mild banana to finish. I’ve nearly picked up bottles of imported Kristallweizen a couple of times, but I’m glad I waited to try a fresh, local version as my first - this was really nice.