overall
RATINGS: 1259   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.55/5   EST. CALORIES: 216   ABV: 7.2%
Mo-Jo: 1: A magic spell or charm; magical power; 2. Herbaceous ale that summons hop attacks.

Pale in color but packed with flavor, MoJo reflects the perfect balance of hop bitterness and malt character. The unique Amarillo hop adds a slight citrus flavor to an ultra-crisp dry finish.

hopit (1) - , USA - SEP 8, 2009 does not count
Great floral IPA. Something different from most other big IPA’s. Vety unique

racecarr98 (42) - Illinois, USA - DEC 26, 2012
Boulder is after my heart with this beer. I love IPAs and this 7.2% beer leaves my heart feeling nice and warm. This beer is one of my new favorites.

lionus (11) - , Wisconsin, USA - AUG 5, 2015
Great beer. Definitely a top 5 IPA, even with all the new ones out there. Characteristic Amarillo hops make it a pleasure to drink.

SlowLoris (8) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - MAY 27, 2008 does not count
HOPS!!! This beer’s flavor is heavily centered on hops, and the aroma and taste are fantastic (if the citrusy, piney aromas and slightly astringent feel are what you’re looking for). I could easily drink a second (or third!) Mojo.

RickReallyBrew (99) - Franktown, Colorado, USA - SEP 15, 2014
This golden colored IPA produces a full throttle IPA experience. There is a deeply satisfying malt flavor that is robust but not overdone. The flavor and mouth feel are balanced by a commensurate and perfectly apportioned hop bittering. After each sip there is a pleasant lingering remembrance beckoning one to return again quickly or just savor the lovely after effects on one’s palate. I love this pale IPA. It is clean and refreshing, yet respectably potent and lupulicious. Somewhere very close to a Titan IPA and beyond a Dale’s Pale Ale. This brew is not so thick and sticky so as to necessitate chasing each swallow with water, although I deeply respect some extreme IPA offerings that do. And it does lean to the strong deeply satisfying side of the IPA spectrum. It does not skimp in either the Malt or the Hop department but takes you deep into the sweet spot without overdoing it.

seandwyer (10) - USA - OCT 28, 2006
My favorite ipa. I save the bottle just to smell after I’m done drinking the beer. Not a great color or pour. Actually I think it looks pretty dark for such a great hoppy beer. But take a taste. . .boulder in my opinion is taking charge in american hop craft beers.

beersak (91) - akron, USA - FEB 18, 2012
Amazing IPA on nitro. Sweet & bitter aroma. Beautiful appearance. Very smooth & hoppy! ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

beerskinner (24) - North Dakota, USA - MAR 16, 2011
UPDATED: MAR 7, 2012 Mojo has the mojo to be an IPA. Always has the same great hop flavors that an IPA needs and the color is good, the taste is great. Not a thing wrong with Mojo. What I want from an IPA. edit: Mojo is a great brew. I can taste the fresh malt flavors. A superb IPA. Buy a case.

philtom15 (54) - Kansas, USA - NOV 17, 2011
A great version of a classic west coast IPA, The citrus flavor really comes through on this IPA, not the bitter piney textures found in English IPA’s. Very easy drinking beer makes a nice session beer. Found this in bottles at Craft Wine and Beer, Total Wine, Wholefoods, and Ben’s.

WavyMan (9) - Minnesota, USA - FEB 4, 2013 does not count
Had this at the Denver airport. Came in bottle but asked for a glass. This beer was much to my liking. Seriously recommend.