RATINGS: 790   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.24/5   IBU: 30   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Boulevard Pale Ale is a smooth, fruity, well-balanced beer with year-round appeal. A variety of caramel malts imparts a rich flavor and amber color, while liberal use of whole Cascade hops adds zest and aroma. Pale Ale is the first beer we brewed, and continues to be a perennial favorite.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
ordybill (1566) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - FEB 28, 2016
Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a pint glass. The appearance is a slightly murky orange color with a large white head. The aroma is mild with some hops and citrus. The taste is a mild flavored pale ale with a slight floral hops flavor.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
BlackHaddock (6765) - Shropshire, ENGLAND - FEB 23, 2016
330ml bottle at the Shrewsbury Beer Share on 17th Feb 2016, thanks to my Son-in-Law for getting this for me while in Kansas City and my wife for bringing it home to the UK. Poured a slightly hazy copper colour with a good sized white head. My nose picked up malts and their molasses in the aroma, these formed the flavour base too, with a light fruity filling that had a citrus trace or two. Liked it.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
minutemat (4908) - Shrewsbury, Shropshire, ENGLAND - FEB 21, 2016
330ml bottle @ Shrewsbury Beer Share, Feb 16, courtesy of BlackHaddock. Many thanks! Pours hazy copper, large white head. Mild resin sweet aroma. Taste is plump, juicy, fuzzy and flavoursome. Unfussy, easy-drinking, lightly sweet APA. Great stuff.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
77ships (8663) - Antwerpen, BELGIUM - FEB 20, 2016
Boulevards entrance into the Belgian beer market is starting to disappoint heavily. I was only familiar with 2 of their Smokestack Series prior to these & them being a well-known USA craft brewer, expectations were high obviously. I understand them starting their entry with the flagship possibly more accessible beers (we might never get the specials) but this is starting to seem like a downwards spiral. We got Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale first which I found to be bland at best. Tank 7 was followed by Single-Wide I.P.A. which tasted like a watery glass of butter, one of the worst IPAs I have ever had. I figured maybe I tried a bad keg but still. Now we get the Pale Ale which honestly is just dreadful. 250 ml. draft @ t Antwaerps Bierhuyske. Clear copper amber with a creamy off-white head. Nose is awful, massively metallic, industrial with big fish guts & some plastic. Thin awful herbal & massively metallic taste, industrial, fish guts, nasty, herbs, cardboard. Thin industrial metallic body. Really unpleasant beer. Finishing my glass was a real struggle. This is badly rated but not that badly rated, what is the issue here? Do I have too high or wrong expectations? Is it really just me? I dont know but I do know that I would much rather drink Coors Light than this. Honestly they are not planning to convert Belgian masses with this? Come on Duvel you own Firestone Walker please get us that instead.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
ST247 (493) - Antwerp, BELGIUM - FEB 19, 2016
On tap @Bierhuyske. Pours amber with white creamy head. Aroma is fruity. Taste fruity, hint of caramel, light bitterness.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
Alusmamuts (1700) - LATVIA - FEB 9, 2016
Amber clear with rich white head. Bitter aroma. Strong dry bitterness with minimal sweetness around. Medium bitter aftertaste with some dusty feeling.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
GuideDogSaint (1261) - Xiamen, CHINA - JAN 30, 2016
355ml bottle at Beer Station, Xiamen on 2 December. Pours hazy orange with a white head. Aroma of citrus with a little pine. Sweet finish.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
jbruner (4407) - Marietta, Georgia, USA - JAN 25, 2016
Bottle thanks to trade with gregwilsonstl! Pours a chill hazed golden orange with fluffy off-white head that dissipates to leave moderate lace. Aroma of bready pale malts and a nice fruity hop back end. Taste follows, clean and easy with good balance. Nothing exciting but really well done.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
gschrade (1060) - Collinsville, Illinois, USA - JAN 8, 2016
I had this at Global Brew. Pours copper with a white head. Taste sweet, fruit, smooth. I thought this was good. I would drink this again. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
JStax (5823) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - DEC 11, 2015
12 ounce bottle thanks to phaleslu. The beer is a clear copper color with a white head that dissipates quickly. The aroma has soft pine notes and some herbal grassy, and green tea. Taste has moderate bitterness, but sufficient sweetness to balance it out. Medium body and carbonation.