overall
RATINGS: 1131   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.53/5   IBU: 57   EST. CALORIES: 171   ABV: 5.7%
Boulevard Single-Wide I.P.A. is our take on a style that originated in 18th century Great Britain. This American versioninspired by our Smokestack Series Double-Wide I.P.A.boasts a heady combination of six varieties of hops, some of which were employed for dry-hopping.

streve's rating

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
streve (105) - Maryland, USA - DEC 24, 2012
12oz bottle. Pour was a light golden orange color. Lots of carbonation action and a big old frothy head. Aroma is floral and fruity. Mouth follows suit of aroma with a moderate bite and crispiness up front. Medium bodied. Very nice.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
wekker84 (2300) - etten-leur, NETHERLANDS - MAY 21, 2017
Bottle a golden yellow colored beer with a white head aroma malts citrus spicy fruits pineapple and bitter hops flavor malts ctrus fruits spicy pineapple some grapefrutis and a bitter hoppy aftertaste

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
caribou43 (957) - Lausanne/Sevilla/Lima, SWITZERLAND - MAY 21, 2017
I bought this bottle at bootlegger in Paris. I drank it relax at home yesterday with my wife, a pity that I am bit sick. In my personnal view, it is a correct/good IPA, classical for the style. The body is a delicious copper body, thin and white head, normal carbonation. The taste is, of course, bitter, nice side of resine notes, a bit sweet, hop and malt hidden by this one, refreshing and va bene cos.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
balloonbuffoon (212) - - MAY 20, 2017
12floz bottle (BBD: 09.18.2017) part of a BLVD mix 12-pack for $14, poured into a pint glass. Light copper/amber in color with an airy, sticky one-finger of head. Smell is pretty typical, but good of dank forest hops. Palate is great as it is medium with full flavor; not beating me down with hops nor heaviness. Tastes like a rusty kettle, and I like it. I often overlook this beer among the smorgasbord of IPAs on the market, but gotta say it is solid.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
downender (8525) - Bristol, Gloucestershire, ENGLAND - MAY 8, 2017
Bottle from Marks & Spencer. Slightly hazy amber, with a small, yet tight, head. Aroma of sweet orange fruit, citrus hops and rich malts. Flavour had more crystallised oranges, heavy maltiness and a dry finish with the booze prominent. A good American IPA.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
Sircatis (269) - FRANCE - MAY 6, 2017
Bue avec Jessica au Murphys Mulhouse. Bire ambre au nez floral. La bouche est rsineuse et houblonne. Bonne dgustation.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
CObiased (492) - Bayfield, Colorado, USA - APR 25, 2017
12oz bottle - the pour is a clear golden orange with a thick fluffy off white head. I like the hoppy aroma of citrus, peach, grass and a hint of tropical hop. Good flavors of mild citrus, light pine, mild grassiness and a bready malt.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
andrepintado (3263) - Lisbon, PORTUGAL - APR 22, 2017
Bottle. Dark gold to orange color. Light hazy. Thin persistent white head. Taste is medium bitter, light sweet. Medium body. Aroma and flavour is orange, pineapple, mango, peach, hops.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
FounderMerlin (4) - - APR 17, 2017 does not count
Bottle to glass. Cloudy and lots of head. Light citrus aroma, little else. Medium citrus (orange) and malt, little palate. I enjoyed. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
ExBarComBitter (1) - Penarth, WALES - APR 16, 2017 does not count
I drank this bar first on an evening in St. Chadss College Bar, Durham. I was sitting with my friends Andrew, James and Luke. Andrew gave many comments; "It is a bit of a fallacy that beer should be clear" "The murkier the better is what I say" "Each to their own" "Its just really nice, yeah" "Floral bitterness". Overall, this beer lubricated an enjoyable evening between us 4 boys. With Andrews singing, James and Luke waiting for their fair ladies to return the next day, and my love of stalagmites, it was a perfect day to sit enjoying a Single-Wide IPA. Perfect.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
rand (1680) - SWITZERLAND - APR 8, 2017
Bottle 355 ml / Hyperboissons - Doubs (F). Golden beer with a fine white head, laces. Aromas of citrus, caramel, marshmallow, grapefruit, orange and orange blossom. The taste is soft and bitter, soft of caramel, spices, yeast and average malt, bitter of citrus, zest and pine. Rather bitter in spite of an average IBU.