overall
RATINGS: 999   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.07/5   IBU: 14   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%
Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer is a lively, refreshing ale with a naturally citrusy flavor and distinctive cloudy appearance. It is reminiscent of the wheat beers that were brewed at the turn of the century, before the advent of modern filtration. This easy-drinking American-style wheat beer has become our most popular offering, and the best-selling craft beer in the Midwest. 2008 GABF gold medal winner in Session Beer category.

ancherrera (162) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 13, 2006
Draft at Toby Keiths in OKC. Tastes othing like a wheat beer. Nice bright yellow, haxy appearnce but no much in the taste department.

verge (32) - USA - MAR 6, 2006
There is something special about this beer that I cant put my finger on. I donít usually like wheat beer due to somewhat bland non complex taste. This was is just so clean and refreshing I could drink it any day. Good beer.

oldrtybastrd (5002) - Fort Walton Beach, Florida, USA - FEB 28, 2006
Pours a hazy golden yellow color. Aromas of bread, some yeast, and a touch of citrus. Flavor has nice citrus taste, with yeasty notes. Nice clean finish.

Dorwart (2583) - Robbinsville, New Jersey, USA - FEB 19, 2006
Large fluffy bright white head of fine bubbles. Decent carbonation. Clean aroma with lemon, wheat, citrus and a bit of yeast. Medium gold in color. Weak flavor but very refreshing. More citrus and wheat. Clean and dry finish. A decent wheat brew.

BlueFalcon (15) - Savannah, Georgia, USA - FEB 8, 2006
Great, refreshing beer on a hot summer day. Good taste, not too fruity. Swish the last inch before pouring and adding a slice of lemon.

ghawener (1604) - Santa Tecla, EL SALVADOR - FEB 5, 2006
Bottle: Light taste, faint traces of wheat by too watery for a real wheat, but overall OK.

iowaherkeye (2703) - Ocean Beach, San Diego, California, USA - JAN 19, 2006
Pours a cloudy straw color with a small white head. Smells a little citrusy (lemon) and some slight bananas, and something I canít quite place, but kinda musty is all I can come up with. Tangy with a little malty wheat sweetness, canít really pick up any bitterness, and a pretty clean finish. Was the first micro I ever had, so I like this one, despite its rating.

ericmc83 (207) - Arkansas, USA - JAN 18, 2006
I didnít have my notebook with me when I had this. Iím rating from memory. Iíll have to rerate.

Simon (42) - Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA - JAN 17, 2006
Yellow and cloudy with a white head that quickly exits. Smooth and slightly tangy. Definitely a hint of lemon. Not one that I care for in a bar, but might be tastier on a warm day.

roder60 (1289) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2006
UPDATED: JAN 17, 2006 Pours a pale hazy yellow color with a large amount of billowing white head. Aroma is sweetened hay, citrus, banana. Flavor is light and citrusy yet sweet. Overall, very refreshing. One of my favorite wheats to date.