overall
Brewed by BrewDog
Style: India Pale Ale (IPA)
Ellon, Aberdeenshire, Scotland

RATINGS: 2181   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.73/5   IBU: 45   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Bottle, keg and can.
Ingredients: Extra Pale Malt; Chinook, Ahtanum, Amarillo, Cascade, Simcoe, Nelson Sauvin hops. IBUs 45
This fresh, full flavour natural beer is our tribute to the classic IPAs of yester-year. The post modern twist is the addition of amazing fruity hops giving an explosion of tropical fruit flavours and a sharp bitter finish.

Douceberg (6) - - JUL 13, 2017 does not count
A decent IPA but not hoppy enough for my liking. Yet it is always available in Thailand so if I cannot find any of my favorites, Punk is a good substitute ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

taunusmies (372) - FINLAND - JUL 9, 2017
Hazy golden colour, small head. Aroma has sweetish malts at first, but quickly bitter hops will dominate. Notes of citrus and pine, some caramel and tropical fruits also. Medium bodied, very good mouthfeel.

kenche (1) - - JUL 8, 2017 does not count
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

wilde_joost59 (93) - Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - JUL 5, 2017
Uit fles. Mooi licht en helder van kleur. Minder een IPA dan gedacht, vrij mild. In het glas lijkt het wel op pils bijna, wel mooi. Licht bitter, zeker niet te zwaar.

dews (25) - TAIWAN - JUL 3, 2017
Very good beer, I love it. Aroma:caramel, floral, Appearance color is pale, Taste very sweet, little bitter not strong IPA. When I open it, the lichi aroma is very obviously.

MrChoi (1) - Seoul, SOUTH KOREA - JUL 3, 2017 does not count
It’s real IPA. Not too stong and not too light. It was my first scotish beer. It made me the fan of scotish beer, and I will find other nice one.

Pappi (5) - - JUL 2, 2017 does not count
Fruity and delicious. Sweet to begin with an slightly bitter in the end. Recommended. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

k_gadeberg (54) - Århus, DENMARK - JUL 2, 2017
Golden, white top, fruity, citra hops, bitter finish, close to clear, typical IPA

sebsky (88) - ENGLAND - JUL 1, 2017
330 ml bottle @home,bb 27/11/2017. Citrus fruit/faint elderflower aroma. Deep golden,clear. Average carbonation. Bitter-sweet taste,bittery finish.

bohitomi (11) - - JUN 30, 2017
So typical IPA. I got what I wanted. Lots of fruits. Very sweet. A bit bitter aftertaste. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone