RATINGS: 85   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.86/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
A smooth and refreshing premium quality American-style pilsner. Burger Classic is full-flavored yet light-bodied lager brewed with select American 6-row pale and black malts along with Chinook, Nugget and Liberty hops. Naturally carbonated by using traditional Krausening methods. A regional favorite in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Brewed by City Brewery for Christian Moerlein Brewing.

LinusStick (3537) - Moon Twp, suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 30, 2018
As far as pale lagers go this is pretty good. Probably would’ve tasted better in the summer. Aroma was close to nothing. Sweet caramel was distant but detectable. Pour was a clear light gold with no head and a few rising bubbles. Taste was sweet and caramelly and a little thick. Beats the hell out of any macro swill as far as flavor goes. Finish was quick and a little sweet with lingering sweetness. No hops to balance anything out. Mild carbonation. I have to admit I thought this was Bitburger until I really read the label

hopdog (13315) - Lansdale, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 2, 2014
12oz can. Poured a yellow color with a white head. Yep ... pale lager with nothing of note to make this one stand out.

RONCOD (256) - Uledi, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 18, 2014
Pours a nice amber yellow with a thin white head. Taste was mildly sweet with a dry citrus flavor. I wasn’t too sure I would like this beer because it was so cheap. All I can say is, why haven’t I tried this sooner? I really liked this.

OPIE788 (336) - Ohio, USA - APR 1, 2014
Can. Everything a classic American lager should be. Goes down o.k. and doesn’t fill you up.

rondphoto (4552) - Lakeside Park, Kentucky, USA - JUL 17, 2013
Clear golden amber, 3-finger head that drops to a full cover, no lace. Taste is carbonated malt with a light bittering at the finish. This is the "good stuff" our fathers used to drink, and, considering its source, not all that bad. Where’s a Cincinnati Red’s game on a hot Saturday afternoon so I can enjoy it?

drsordr (2973) - Loveland, Ohio, USA - JUN 16, 2013
OK, so after a long night at the 25th class reunion, when closing down the local dive bar, this actually wasn’t horrible. nothing off putting, easy to drink, and no funk. Otherwise no great flavors, but cold and easy to drink.

douglas88 (9834) - Portland, Oregon, USA - JAN 9, 2013
12 ounce can thanks to Beau. Pours a clear copper color with a medium white head. A light grainy nose. Nothing here, nothing bad or good: sweet grain, water maybe some honey. I could drink 20 of these! I want to in a sick way.

DrSilverworm (10000) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JAN 9, 2013
12oz can, thanks to b3shine. My can says it was contract brewed in PA, for Hudepohl. Clear pale yellow color. Little white head. bits of lace. Bready, salty, buttery and light banana notes. Pronounced but lighter carbonation. Weird body, has an odd finish. I must be missing something, here. Tastes like an unimpressive macro without really any appealing qualities, though nowhere near as offensive as the miller I had last night.

mikem409 (2032) - bloomfield, Michigan, USA - DEC 31, 2012
Can. Pours clear light orange with foamy head. Aroma of corn. Taste is light corn flake and corn syrup

b3shine (9339) - Indiana, USA - DEC 29, 2012
Can to pint. Looks fine; a transparent gold with white head that dissipates into lacing fairly quickly. Smells doughy and skunky, but not in a bad way. Tastes like it smells with an average mouthfeel. Alright for what it is, and a good value.