overall
RATINGS: 2434   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.43/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Brooklyn Lager, the Brewery's flagship label, is New York's "hometown" beer, brewed to a pre-Prohibition recipe that dates back to the days when Brooklyn was the brewing capital of the East Coast. Brooklyn Lager has won numerous awards. Wrote Michael Jackson in the Simon & Schuster Pocket Guide to Beer: "The dry-hopped, fresh, flowery, firm, flavourful, Brooklyn Lager **-*** started well, in 1988, and has gained in character since."

DeadGuyFrank (347) - http://westchesterbeer.com, USA - AUG 14, 2007
One of my favorites. This is for me was the epihany of lagers. I remember when I was 19 first tasting this and saying, "wow!" Really enjoyable, truly a everyday beer - great with many foods....simply put -> buy a case and never be disappointed.

pmarren144 (37) - Auburn, New York, USA - MAR 17, 2012
Bought a growler of this yesterday, and drinking it today. A very good beer, one of the best I’ve had the pleasure to drink. Hoppy, as you would expect, yet very smooth, good drinkability! Love this stuff!!

Deldeus (3) - NETHERLANDS - NOV 1, 2012 does not count
almost IPA instead of a lager but the fact that almost every place in NYC has this one on draft makes me (almost) want to move to USA.

Bradlondon (1) - Greater London, ENGLAND - MAR 31, 2015 does not count
Come across this beer by chance in a restaurant, the best beer I’ve ever tasted