overall
Brewed by Brouwerijen Alken-Maes (Heineken)
Style: Witbier
Alken, Belgium
Serve in Tumbler, Weizen

RATINGS: 375   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
A blond wheatbeer.

SmokingCrop (1) - - OCT 31, 2013 does not count
I could honestly drink this beer every day, it’s one of the only beers that actually taste good..

tourette (225) - Seattle, Washington, USA - SEP 23, 2001
Excellent whitbier. I prefer Hoegaarten, but this is great too.............

Oakes (18794) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 10, 2000
I love witbiers and this is my favourite. Great malt flavours balance off the spices perfectly. A fresh Blanche de Bruges is a wonder to behold.

xXbaptisteXx (235) - - DEC 4, 2015
De couleur blond pâle légèrement trouble Nez tarte citron meringué !!!! C’est mortel!! En bouche on sent toujours le citron mais aussi l’orange ; elle est vraiment très parfumé Super bonne bière !!!

joet (2662) - Wilsonville, Oregon, USA - AUG 13, 2001
UPDATED: JUL 25, 2003 This is Blanche de Bruges to me though I've seen this blue label too. Always amazing, this hazy, lemony, wheat will also offer hints of frankincense, honey and apple. Luscious mouthfeel.

igneous1 (1538) - Davenport, Iowa, USA - MAR 14, 2002
my bottle known as Blanche de Bruges. nice and cloudy, white foamy head stuck around 'til the end. slight flavor of banana

Schroppfy (2362) - Łódż, Warsaw, Poland; Michigan, Ohio, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Weird, kind of oily palate, and I LIKE IT! Very wheaty, a little less citric than others. Well-made, hefty. Very good.