overall
n/a

RATINGS: 271   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.25/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jcwattsrugger (12347) - Florida and, New Jersey, USA - SEP 27, 2008
12oz bottle-pours a foamy white head and yellow color. Aroma is grain/husky, slight hops. Taste is thin grain/husky, slight hops. OK carbonation. This is my impression after first two sips. 2.3 by end of the 12 oz, it deteriorates to 1.9

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
shrubber85 (11215) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - SEP 23, 2008
Bottle. Sour slightly skunky barley malt aroma. Pale yellow color with moderate head. Very light barley malt flavor with the slightest hint of hops. I thought the dry beer craze died out 20 years ago but apparently this is still hanging on for some reason - probably for those who can’t tolerate the strong, overwhelming flavor of regular Bud.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
SamGamgee (2452) - down the whirlpool, California, USA - SEP 14, 2008
32oz bottle. Finally, the phantasmic bud dry awaits. Yes, I would take this over Bud any day. Finishes dry. reminds me of PBR but a little cleaner. Take bud and eliminate much of its already incredibly light flavor. It feels wrong to say this, but that’s really not such a bad idea. If it doesn’t taste good, why taste it at all?

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
bsm80 (144) - Massapequa Park, New York, USA - SEP 6, 2008
Looks, smells and tastes like piss, a true Anheuser Busch trifecta...drink this if sticking your finger down your throat doesnt do the job.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Artillery (16) - Lawton, Oklahoma, USA - AUG 23, 2008
Just another bud with a different name. It was just O, I can’t even give it the K, I mean I don’t like bud any how but I had to try this one just to see if it was was it was.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
urnamesucks (92) - New York City, New York, USA - AUG 20, 2008
Why ask why, try Bud Dry? Well I wish I did ask why and then punched Dry in the face afterwards looking for my money back.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
incutrav (577) - Woodbury, Minnesota, USA - AUG 13, 2008
Wow, is it the Mid 80’s still? Why is the stuff still around? What the hell does "dry brewed" mean? So many questions, yet such a pissy brew. I heard this replaced Bud Ice...not sure which is worse.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BlackDonald (1126) - Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA - AUG 7, 2008
I just remember that tacky tagline, "why ask why, try Bud Dry." Well there you go, the secret behind AB complete marketing program. Once again telling you what to drink American public, don’t ask why. This is garbage, light, bland and watered down.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
daknole (10936) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUL 31, 2008
A forgotten gem.(yeah, not really)..man I never drank this when it was free. I would rather go completely "DRY" than drink this pisswater. Forget about it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
unclemike (3079) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - JUL 30, 2008
Bottle. Light fizzy yellow color with no head. Not much flavor. Just CO2, bitter, and water. Dry bitter finish. It is a bud without the adjunct taste. Tastes like seltzer water. Blah.