overall
n/a

RATINGS: 258   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.26/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%

1.2
Tmoney99 (15114) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 19, 2007
Can from Party Source. Pours clear pale color with a large frothy white head that diminished quickly with minimal lacing. Light grassy hoppy aroma. Light body with a watery texture. Light sweet flavor with a light sweet finish of an short duration. I would not recommend this to a freind.

Bov (13354) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - NOV 21, 2000
UPDATED: AUG 10, 2017 I had this beer many years ago at one time when I was only giving ratings to the beers but was too lazy and stupid to write down my thoughts. I will update this as soon as I get my hands on this beer again.

slowrunner77 (13203) - Reno, Nevada, USA - MAR 15, 2015
From memory: liked this one better than regular ol bud only cause it wasn’t as skunked, usually. Kinda "liked" the dryness too, if only by comparison.

jcwattsrugger (12559) - Florida and, New Jersey, USA - SEP 27, 2008
12oz bottle-pours a foamy white head and yellow color. Aroma is grain/husky, slight hops. Taste is thin grain/husky, slight hops. OK carbonation. This is my impression after first two sips. 2.3 by end of the 12 oz, it deteriorates to 1.9

1.4
shrubber85 (11706) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - SEP 23, 2008
Bottle. Sour slightly skunky barley malt aroma. Pale yellow color with moderate head. Very light barley malt flavor with the slightest hint of hops. I thought the dry beer craze died out 20 years ago but apparently this is still hanging on for some reason - probably for those who can’t tolerate the strong, overwhelming flavor of regular Bud.

0.7
hopscotch (11410) - Vero Beach, Florida, USA - JAN 24, 2004
Pee Dry. 'Nuff said..............................................

1.2
faroeviking (11331) - Chupando chellas es como ellas, FAROE ISLANDS - JAN 17, 2007
Bottle. Yellowish colour with quite a short head. Aroma....????? nada. Flavour....just above nada.

alexsdad06 (11223) - West Chester, Ohio, USA - MAR 3, 2015
Cleaning up my old backlog notes so I thought I would throw this in too. Typical clear pale yellow crap. Corn, grainy, skunk, there is a reason this is retired.

DocLock (11189) - Lower Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 16, 2004
I'm not sure what process they use to make this one "dry", but my eyes definitely weren't dry after I paid for this in a bar.

daknole (11048) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - JUL 31, 2008
A forgotten gem.(yeah, not really)..man I never drank this when it was free. I would rather go completely "DRY" than drink this pisswater. Forget about it.