overall
n/a

RATINGS: 213   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice Light has fewer calories than Bud Ice.

podey (638) - New York, New York, USA - JAN 17, 2013
Had when I was about 19 years old in college and not since. Remember it as a horrible experience... ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

0.9
Stldsf1 (659) - Florida, USA - JUN 13, 2012
Super cheap and you can drink a ton. Why people expect anything more is beyond me ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Columbusneon (2) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - FEB 3, 2012 does not count
It wasn’t bad beer when I drank this is a 21-22 year-old. I have since had a lot better, and a few worse beers. I wish it wasn’t retired because I want to taste it again, since I haven’t had this in almost 13 years.

edgallow (4467) - nashville, Tennessee, USA - JAN 12, 2012
UPDATED: FEB 12, 2012 12 oz can. Another mass produced beer with no flavor. It is cheap and that is all it has.

GL2814 (361) - New York, New York, USA - SEP 30, 2011
The only redeeming quality to this beer is that it has fewer calories. Still tastes and looks like piss, but it does have less calories, so its got that going for it.

0.9
wlajwl (7063) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - JUL 13, 2011
Remember this beer to be bland and watery and nothing else to note really. Can’t say I’m sad its retired.

drunkengun (2) - Horse Cave, Kentucky, USA - APR 1, 2011 does not count
This beer can be sumed up in one word; WATER. The aperance is that of a mgd64, cut with 6 oz. of water, and the taste is thin, dry, and sandy. Worst beer ive ever had.

joejoe0333 (6) - Minnesota, USA - JAN 9, 2011 does not count
The only reason this beer has a .5 rating is because I can’t give it a 0. I will not even drink this beer when it’s free. I’m sad because this is what American beer is. Thank you Microbreweries for helping redeem America’s name

1.1
Cyrio (25) - USA - DEC 22, 2010
If you’re a man and drink this please turn in your testicles. This is for women who are DTF only.

0.8
mlunger12 (645) - Orlando, Florida, USA - NOV 8, 2010
Trying to decide why exactly I tried this. Maybe because I was told it was "retired" (discontinued), and just wanted a tick... oh yea, back to the beer. It was horrible corn sweet mess that I’m glad will never have to grace the earth again.