overall
n/a

RATINGS: 213   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice Light has fewer calories than Bud Ice.

Toby99 (3) - Kentucky, USA - APR 13, 2001 does not count
Great Beer taste is great as is the Buzz!...................................

Atom (2572) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAR 8, 2015
My favorite beer of all time. I would give this a ten if possible. I love the design of the can. The aroma is strong to pudgent and a crisp ending. Taste is full bodied, such a refreshing ending. I can only drink 3 of these before I get totally smashed. Overall this is a one hundred, my most go to selection. I put this in my water bottle at work.

buddahh420 (4) - bellevue, Nebraska, USA - APR 3, 2003 does not count
unlike most of the other people rating beer on this site my beer doesen't have to be in the over 7% alcohal content. I find this beer to be very refreshing and very polite to my wallet thanx anyway I'LL KEEP ON GETTING ON HANDELING MY BUISINESS!!!!!!

ckramer99 (7) - Ames, Iowa, USA - APR 7, 2004 does not count
This stuff is good, I bought it on sale for 5.99 a 12-pack and I'll definetely be getting it again. It doesn't really taste like a "real" ice beer, its crisp and delicious and it gets you drunk without the fullness of Bud Ice. I recommend.

pbird (39) - Orange Park, Florida, USA - OCT 20, 2005
UPDATED: OCT 31, 2005 I didn’t think it was possible, but Bud made a beer lighter than Bud Light. This is like drinking out of the faucet. Really good for bar-b-ques. Why nurse your bottles of beer when you can drink a case of this and still be able to pilot the red-eye from New York to LA the next morning.

DeuceDeuceOU (51) - Athens/Cleveland, Ohio, USA - SEP 18, 2007
I never want to get drunk again, unless it’s off of Bud Ice Light. Fantastic, and an amazing bottle.

VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUN 5, 2002
How can people rate this beer so poorly? Okay, its not as good as Bud Ice, but its got less calories and its got the penguin... come on! The stuff is a bit expensive ($9 or so/12pk) but its worth it. You can chug the hell out of this stuff and catch a buzz. Admittedly, I am not a fan of the light beer, but this one almost changed my mind, if it didn't cost so much. People should really give this one a try.

Slimshadow1344 (18) - USA - JAN 23, 2002
Acceptable but u might as well drink bud light or regular bud ice...........

morrdt (715) - Jacksonville, Florida, USA - DEC 23, 2005
A great beer if you drinking to get drunk, but except much more than that. Buy it by the case for tailgating, because you’ll need that much to get tanked.