overall
n/a

RATINGS: 207   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 123   ABV: 4.1%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice Light has fewer calories than Bud Ice.

HH's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
HH (166) - Everett, Washington, USA - JAN 31, 2003
Oxymoron, ice light. Ice beers are suposed to be stronger but a light version? How stupid is that? Anyhow the best I can say is the bottle is fairly cool, the stuff in it was cold, it was free, and the gal that gave it to me was fun afterwards. Cheers!!

JohananaV2 (159) - - JUN 5, 2017
Honestly I have it tested higher than some other bad beers but trust me when I say don't bother buying this, it's just not worth it ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.2
Bulk_Carrier (6065) - Vermont, USA - JUN 2, 2017
Though retired, here’s my take: semi-golden yellow color with a quickly dissipating fizzy and semi-foamy white head. No lace. The aroma had some corn sugars and sweet bread. The flavor was only sweet. The palate was light bodied, carbonation felt fine. ABV felt fine. Overall, I could name a ton of other pale lagers that way better, thanks for playing AB. Hope you guys continue to love the way your beers are rated on here. Keep smiling.

1.3
BeerRenter76 (1015) - Texas, USA - MAR 19, 2016
Originally rated on 6/25/08. Another bomb from A.B. like most light beers its watery, next to no flavor unless you count the bitterness. There are better light beers out there than this one

1.1
Worsenma (74) - Alpharetta, Georgia, USA - JUL 12, 2015
It is what it is. Really nothing special. Only good after working your butt off in the blazing summer heat. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Atom (2451) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - MAR 8, 2015
My favorite beer of all time. I would give this a ten if possible. I love the design of the can. The aroma is strong to pudgent and a crisp ending. Taste is full bodied, such a refreshing ending. I can only drink 3 of these before I get totally smashed. Overall this is a one hundred, my most go to selection. I put this in my water bottle at work.

0.7
slowrunner77 (12043) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 15, 2014
"another entry into the "why bother making all these varieties of the same swill" catergory. nothing to review. little to taste or smell and what is there is not really good. not quite the worst though!"

mstrcrwly (1000) - New York, USA - JAN 3, 2014
same shit different can/bottle...are they serious?...how does anyone drink this shit?

radarsock (1193) - Massachusetts, USA - DEC 15, 2013
Tame and unsuspecting. #cornandrice. I’ll take another. Minimal hop presence, but cleaner.

1.2
Art (3217) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 18, 2013
All the crappy taste of bud ice without all the calories and alcohol of the real thing. Yummmmm.

jtclockwork (16581) - , New Jersey, USA - FEB 28, 2013
From Backlog. Pours pale yellow straw. Nose and taste of lightly skunked hops and skunked water. Some corn. Light body.