overall
n/a
RATINGS: 791   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.3/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice is a smooth-tasting ice beer. Combined with Bud Ice Light, Bud Ice is one of the country’s top-selling ice beers.

Grumbo (3456) - Ipswich, Suffolk, ENGLAND - AUG 23, 2017
Bottle, UK brewed. Backlog entry. Entering my historic scores for US beers whilst visiting New York. No tasting notes kept, just rating.

Benzai (16136) - Oirschot, THE NETHERLANDS, NETHERLANDS - JUL 26, 2017
Can @ home. Clear golden color, medium to full sized white to off-white head that diminishes almost instantly. Smell and taste malts, sweetish, corn. Light bitter hint in the finish. Average body, medium carbonation. Ok lager.

DutchDrebus (6048) - Oirschot, NETHERLANDS - JUN 15, 2017
33cl can @ home. Payed €4.29 for it, so this better be the best America has got to offer me. Clear golden yellow colour with a medium sized white head. Smells malts, pilsener. Tastes malts, grains, corn. Easily drinkable, thin body. Probably great beer for a beerpong tournament.

balloonbuffoon (471) - - MAY 15, 2017
25floz can with "170902" that is perhaps some kind of freshness date ($1.50). Poured into a nonic pint glass. Ice House is my go to "Ice" beer, but sometimes it’s Bud Ice (not that I drink "Ice" beers all that often). It glows a light golden hue, erstwhile the the bubbly carbonation soars upward to support an adequate amount of head. Inoffensive on the nose similar to cardboard. Tastes kinda like cardboard too, but with maybe a little mold for some zing. An easy drinkin’ pale American macro lager that is alright for what it is.

0.9
smaynard6000 (1201) - Apopka, Florida, USA - APR 13, 2017
Can. Pours a fizzy golden color with minimal head. Corny, sweet aroma. Sweet flavor with grain and corn notes. Slightly viscous on the palate. Not good.

1.1
PugUglyBrewer (742) - - MAR 23, 2017
Yessss, Bud Ice...that cereal flavored water that goes down so smooth like piss-water. What the doctor orders when you need to cycle the kidneys out ;)

DuffMan (10549) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - FEB 27, 2017
Can (technically not a malt liquor, but part of the line up regardless). The following is a compilation of a dozen peoples’ thoughts who shared this brew with me at my first (and perhaps last?) Malt Liquor Dexterity Games Tournament to celebrate my birthday. Keeping in mind that most of the participants are not regular beer raters, here we go: clear pale yellow, aroma of wet dog, weak corny flavour, thin, insipid, nearly flavourless, the lord’s drink, this makes my pee clear, not premium, more like freemium, like Mrs. Anheuser’s bush, no flavour so easy light drinking, like a cool glass of water, no different from cold Bud Light, essence of clydesdale, a nice break from beer

Ronritter (836) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - DEC 23, 2016
Cut and paste all these mass produced beers would have a hard time telling any of them apart

0.7
willisread (3463) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JUN 10, 2016
Backlog. College chugging beer. Goes down easy but has a weird aftertaste. Not nice. Avoid.

ApexAlien (1) - Georgia, USA - MAR 27, 2016 does not count
As a cheap beer, I’d say go for it. When I want a cold beer but I’m strapped for cash, I’ll pick a 40oz of this up and relax. Typically I drink IPAs and Stouts, but on occasion I have to go back to my white trash roots. It goes down easy, doesn’t make the mouth taste horrible, and at 5.5% Alc, it does the job if you just want to relax before bed or after work. Where I live it is only $2.49 for a 40oz, so it’s cheaper than water.