overall
n/a
RATINGS: 795   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.3/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice is a smooth-tasting ice beer. Combined with Bud Ice Light, Bud Ice is one of the country’s top-selling ice beers.

Blairgus (4615) - California, USA - OCT 2, 2015
2 Oct 2015, bottle. yellow, clear, steady bubbles. nose is sweet and light caramel malt. med, creamy body. light caramel or golden syrup. reminds me of a malt liquor.

ryecatcher (1466) - Bridgeport, Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 19, 2015
Big ass 25oz can from the gas station after work. In a big fuckin rainstorm. You either know what you’re getting when you buy this, or you don’t complain about it to the other beer geeks when you decide it sucks because it’s not Gumballhead... or Pliny... or whatever the fuck you’d rather be rating. It is what it is, and after working behind a bar all day, listening to idiots talk about bullshit, this can and some peace and quiet are the best things I’ve had all day.

Low69caprice (100) - Yucca valley, California, USA - SEP 4, 2015
Natty ice bud ice???? Same difference, Clear yellow real clear but weird light yellow. Why it gets decent appearance rating. Very carbonated like some water. No aroma no flavor.

BUDICETAYLOR (1) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 30, 2015 does not count
this beer is amazing!!!!! I have fallen in love once again. Aromas of summers long past and summers to come. each drink of the precious fluid makes me love this beer even more. if I could I would rate this beer a perfect 1,000,000 point rating. I’ve literally enjoyed 8 cs since discovering in March. Each bottle is the same is just is a testament to the beer making skill of Bud~~~~Bang up Job folks... I also get it at $5.55 a 6pk from my local watering hole. only in america

weordie (1399) - Tyne & Wear, ENGLAND - JUL 26, 2015
Lets be honest this is just piss in a bottle but light piss so you don’t get as many calories as with the other piss

1.1
rdixon77 (3011) - Georgia, USA - JUL 24, 2015
Thanks drowland for the whale. Yup, in the future when we are all cyborgs, we will be fueled with Bud Ice. It will be the most valuable commodity on the planet Earth, the moon, and our outlying spaceposts. Stock up now.

geologyguy (1661) - Columbia, South Carolina, USA - JUL 3, 2015
Slightly apple aroma but also of malt, lots of bubbles, taste is a bit bland, not terrible but not full of flavor..selzery, smooth though...that’s about it

0.8
BeerBunker (966) - Burbank, Illinois, USA - JUL 2, 2015
25oz can. Pours golden clear with an off white head. Aroma is of alcohol, corn, and straw. Smells absolutely terrible. Taste is of alcohol, straw, and dusty malt. Doesn’t taste as bad as it smells, but it’s pretty bad. Not overly hard to put down, but just very unpleasant. Not the worst thing ever, but very close.

DeanF (2527) - Quebec, CANADA - JUN 6, 2015
Found in a 1L can or something in Las Vegas. People literally wander up and down the strip drinking these monsters. It has that bleached white head and industrial yellow body that all Bud products seem to have. Flavour is a mix of urine and lemon. Of course it’s bad - and why suck down on these when you can have a vodka cooler? I’ll never understand Americans.

ffbot (442) - Oakland, California, USA - JUN 4, 2015
I pretty much chugged a 32 ounce of this bad boy last night, straight from da bottle. A nice golden coloring with seafoam bubbles occasionally, the appearance is nice. No harshness to this, very smooth and drinkable. Little taste, but that’s ok. No skunk factor and no complexity makes it satisfying and smooth. I also drank it warm - I was amazing just how little harshness there was to this very cheap, bottom of the barrel beer. I liked it! Honestly it’s way better than normal Bud. I’ll buy it again.