overall
n/a
RATINGS: 797   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.3/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Introduced in 1994, Bud Ice is a smooth-tasting ice beer. Combined with Bud Ice Light, Bud Ice is one of the country’s top-selling ice beers.

0.8
BeerBunker (966) - Burbank, Illinois, USA - JUL 2, 2015
25oz can. Pours golden clear with an off white head. Aroma is of alcohol, corn, and straw. Smells absolutely terrible. Taste is of alcohol, straw, and dusty malt. Doesn’t taste as bad as it smells, but it’s pretty bad. Not overly hard to put down, but just very unpleasant. Not the worst thing ever, but very close.

DeanF (2647) - Quebec, CANADA - JUN 6, 2015
Found in a 1L can or something in Las Vegas. People literally wander up and down the strip drinking these monsters. It has that bleached white head and industrial yellow body that all Bud products seem to have. Flavour is a mix of urine and lemon. Of course it’s bad - and why suck down on these when you can have a vodka cooler? I’ll never understand Americans.

ffbot (461) - Oakland, California, USA - JUN 4, 2015
I pretty much chugged a 32 ounce of this bad boy last night, straight from da bottle. A nice golden coloring with seafoam bubbles occasionally, the appearance is nice. No harshness to this, very smooth and drinkable. Little taste, but that’s ok. No skunk factor and no complexity makes it satisfying and smooth. I also drank it warm - I was amazing just how little harshness there was to this very cheap, bottom of the barrel beer. I liked it! Honestly it’s way better than normal Bud. I’ll buy it again.

beer_rookie (708) - Arkansas, USA - MAR 27, 2015
UPDATED: MAR 28, 2015

It’s like taking a stroll down memory lane!!! I used to drink a lot of this. I remember on more than one occassion drinking this while tailgating at Razorback football games! I remember strolling around talking with folks and thinking that I was hot stuff carrying one of these in my hand.

Anyhow, pours darker than your average beer but still within that straw color range. Has a nice thick head that goes away within a few seconds....Aroma, doesn’t really have one. It’s sweet smelling, but that’s about all I can say about it.

Taste again sweet, there’s not a lot to mention because there’s really nothing that stands out.

Mouthfeel. it’s perhaps fuller than most beers. But the taste is very very smooth, and that’s probably the best feature of this beer.

Overall, I rate it higher than most but the sentimental value of this beer is high. Haven’t had one in a while, but I’m glad I did. Go Hogs!!

Couch0508 (120) - Flat rock, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2015
This stuff is probably made out of bourbon barrel aged puke. This beer is awful.

1.4
ruigo (3080) - PORTUGAL - FEB 24, 2015
Clear yellow colour with a small white head. Malt, corn and grass in the aroma. Watery body and taste. Overall, do they call this a beer?

atlrizzob (225) - Aiken, South Carolina, USA - NOV 21, 2014
Pour is the color of paradise we know as the Jersey Shore. Has the fizzle and smell of Valentine’’s Day in a Myrtle Beach trailer park. Taste is unknown, almost like the X-men’s origins. Like an afternoon toodle through a field of daisies.

0.8
slowrunner77 (13206) - Reno, Nevada, USA - OCT 15, 2014
"mmmmm...a slightly drier version of the pee water we know as the "king" of beers. why all the different variations. college students drink this swill to get drunk. smells, looks, and tastes like urine."

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - SEP 7, 2014
Bud Ice is a beer use to drink on occasion years ago. But since then it has fallen way down on my list of "go to" beers. Aroma-non-descript, generic adjunct lager smell. Appearance- a yellowish color with carbonation and little head noticed. Taste- I find this less enjoyable than the standard bearer Budweiser, not horrible but this beer has a bland and almost unrecognizable flavor. Palate- i really noticed the carbonation. Overall- this beer isn’t horrible nor is it a great beer, it is simply a beer that I will drink if someone offers it to me, If it was on a menu with a half a dozen other beers I would almost certainly choose something else over this.

Travlr (26430) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 26, 2014
Absolutely irrelevant brew. Thankfully this one never hit Europe, as regular Budwesier did. I would be embarrassed as an American to allow others to taste this one.